One doctor says she hasn't had a day off in nearly 3 weeks. Other healthcare workers told CNA they feel battered and burned out.

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4fMgoHp.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...e-workers-coping-cases-nurses-doctors-2237801
Wow, so poor thing working as a doctor in Singapore. I'd make that female doctor happy anytime for free. I've fetish for nurses and doctors. Call me lah.

iamcat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the sg I know.

Pay u x.
Milk u till u die.
Don't teach or even communicate just say is ur job u can't do we replace u. Lulz

gamerx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bonus is welcome but years ago, what happened after they increased the pay of nurses is patients and their families step up their scolding of nurses

"I paid taxes which pay for your increase in salary and you still cannot move faster........" on top of the normal unreasonable demands.

There was a family visiting a patient. The family told me that the patient wanted to drink a cup of water. I gestured to the water jug and the cup next to them that was for the patient. I was told

"Then you better hurry up and feed him. My taxes are funding your increase in salary..."

And my increment then was in 2 digits. I was like wtf. But it was big big in the news that nurses pay was going up.... For reference, even with shift allowance, I barely took back $1.8k then.

So now even if there is bonus, while it is always welcome, I am cautious.
The thing is unreasonable people will still scold you guys whether or not you get a raise and more bonuses.

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
OYK is doing a good job.

I hope these healthcare workers appreciate the good work and decisions of the MTF.

walceab

Reaction score
Char siew Jiak Liao bees. Never see day light jjww. They got job should be happy. Others all lose job due to restaurant close shop. Strawberry generation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.