OnePlus 12 series

arkhamaslume

Reaction score
Your sauces is here :s13:

Some points to note:
1. 2 year warranty for SG sets
2. Only Green and Black available in SG
3. Pricing will be around Oneplus 8 Pro launch price in SG, expect 1349 as Malaysia is 1300. Usually SG costing is slightly higher than Malaysia.
Note: Oneplus 12 launch price is higher than Oneplus 11

Those interested in Oneplus 12R, it will launch locally mid march
Hello, is there any intel on whether both the 8/128 GB and 16/256 GB variants of the OnePlus 12R will be available in Singapore?

The mid march release date of the OnePlus 12R is very disappointing, I want to know whether the phone will be within my budget before i can compare with other phones.. ):

suzuka1980

Reaction score
Where do you buy it? Because many are selling China set with global ROM. China set does not have android auto and NFC.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyonecan confirm china set with global ROM can do the following without any issues?

OTA updates
Singpass
Banking apps
Google pay
Android auto

And no region lock

Thanks

weechiong

Reaction score
Anyonecan confirm china set with global ROM can do the following without any issues?

OTA updates
Singpass
Banking apps
Google pay
Android auto

And no region lock

Thanks
OTA updates - Yes
Singpass - No
Banking apps - Yes
Google pay - Yes
Android auto - Available on the phone. Works or not, i don't know since i don't use it.

And no region lock - Depends on your luck i guess. Since some reported that got the region lock message.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OTA updates - Yes
Singpass - No
Banking apps - Yes
Google pay - Yes
Android auto - Available on the phone. Works or not, i don't know since i don't use it.

And no region lock - Depends on your luck i guess. Since some reported that got the region lock message.
Thanks man... Really want to make sure everything works B4 buying

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OTA updates - Yes
Singpass - No
Banking apps - Yes
Google pay - Yes

Weird. Why Singpass don't work.

DesilDesil

Reaction score
GhXAQfh.jpg

GG liao, all the global launch people who pre-ordered tio owned

OnePlus Sea regional team suddenly regretting not releasing 12R earlier before their scam kena exposed

petromax

Reaction score
GhXAQfh.jpg

GG liao, all the global launch people who pre-ordered tio owned

OnePlus Sea regional team suddenly regretting not releasing 12R earlier before their scam kena exposed
sounds weird, I saw someone posts in Reddit that it's not possible for 12R to use UFS3.1 due to the speed being much higher than what UFS3.1 supports.
I hope no other controversy for 12.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.