OnePlus 12 series

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the info here cn set can singpass but no esim even with software update. Someone shared alternative solution few pages back using reprogrammable sim card which im intending to use.

Fwiw i don't have the phone, mine is still on the way, order from code one shop on lazada during lazada bday
Good pricing... Iirc was 89x

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the vibration very weak on this phone. I basically cannot "hear" any vibration if it's on the table, only if the phone is in my hand can I feel a little vibration when there's any alert

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the vibration very weak on this phone. I basically cannot "hear" any vibration if it's on the table, only if the phone is in my hand can I feel a little vibration when there's any alert
Har?

This is one of the best haptics on android phone liao leh. Your system haptic got set to max already? Try max it out first

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Har?

This is one of the best haptics on android phone liao leh. Your system haptic got set to max already? Try max it out first
I like the feel of the haptic but it is nowhere strong to me, especially for incoming message where it just vibrate one or two beats. Already put to max I think

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But specs don't looks good for me. guess will wait for oneplus 13 series :LOL:
I think they still want to keep the flagship killer title...

Personally for me, this phone dont excel (ranked top) in any area, but at least, it performs decently well in all areas. There are phones that excel in 1 or 2 areas but flung on the others....

Pretty good all rounder for me personally and for the price, definitely worth it. I cant say about local set though, it purely depends do u need official esim support and also local warranty

Last edited:

TheWhiteRabbit

Reaction score
for CN sets which are flashed with global rom, what happens if I reset the phone to factory settings? will it still be global rom or back to china rom

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for CN sets which are flashed with global rom, what happens if I reset the phone to factory settings? will it still be global rom or back to china rom
Still on global rom if factory reset. It will remain unlock also after factory reset. Am using china set, and just factory reset after firmware update before i set up my phone

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still on global rom if factory reset. It will remain unlock also after factory reset. Am using china set, and just factory reset after firmware update before i set up my phone
Any particular reason for doing that?

tkte_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays CN set wont have region lock ? cos previously have region lock issue
most, if not all, sellers will unlock the sets by putting in CN sim card before either 1) flashing to oxygenOS global rom, or 2) putting it back immediately and selling as CN ColorOS rom before sending out of CN

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.