OPPO Find N (Foldable)

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Does google services like google pay work? Any issues with push notifications so far?

aw1007

Reaction score
Yay! Arriving today!
Excites much.
A review will be posted as soon as i lay hands on it.

Oh i have asked tanteo frm shoppee. He said he got stock and those who are interested can ping him.
So far hows the battery performance...used F3 before...battery life Jin sucks..

aw1007

Reaction score
Saw from an online post...the 512gb version is actually only 8gb physically + 4gb from ram extension. Not the physical 12gb as advertised. Just dunno how true. Any expert can confirm?

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw from an online post...the 512gb version is actually only 8gb physically + 4gb from ram extension. Not the physical 12gb as advertised. Just dunno how true. Any expert can confirm?
Not sure on this. But seems like the 256gb version is highly popular, the colour I wanted is out of stock for 256gb. No choice have to get the 512gb. I just wonder if phones require so much ram.

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure on this. But seems like the 256gb version is highly popular, the colour I wanted is out of stock for 256gb. No choice have to get the 512gb. I just wonder if phones require so much ram.

2021 and iPhone 13 Pro Max using 6GB RAM only.

:unsure:

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like you already answered your initial question

🤭
Hahaha in a way yes but I just feel android nowadays are also much better optimized and wondering why phone makers increase the phone ram to such high numbers like 16gb 😅

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha in a way yes but I just feel android nowadays are also much better optimized and wondering why phone makers increase the phone ram to such high numbers like 16gb 😅

General public think high RAM means better. I think also fuelled by those "gaming" smartphones with big RAMs.

Same logic applies to bigger MP mean take photos better lol

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
General public think high RAM means better. I think also fuelled by those "gaming" smartphones with big RAMs.

Same logic applies to bigger MP mean take photos better lol
Exactly. The amount of ram on phone nowadays is like a laptop. Gaming phones have like 12 to 16gb of ram. Think I read somewhere a phone has 18gb ram 😅.

General consumers are usually attracted and blinded by sheer numbers. The cam sensor is more crucial than the no. Of megapixels for better photo quality.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Any user can comment if sideload google playstore any problem? Is there any notification delay or not showing? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.