OPPO Find N (Foldable)

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
are they using ColorOS? Should be the same as what they offering as other global phones out there right?

aw1007

Reaction score
are they using ColorOS? Should be the same as what they offering as other global phones out there right?
Yeah color OS 12. There is only smart 5G ootion which auto switch between 5G and 4G. There isn't any option to turn off 5G for good.

mosprockett

Reaction score
Anyone with playstore, are u able to install CHROME from playstore?

I can install any app, but for CHROME, when i hit install button it just doesn't work...

I don't want to install chrome from the app market (oppo app), prefer to get it from playstore.

Other than that, google apps seems to work fine!!

BTW: Just got 12A.07 update... so fast this one came! 2 updates since i got the phone yesterday.

aw1007

Reaction score
Anyone with playstore, are u able to install CHROME from playstore?

I can install any app, but for CHROME, when i hit install button it just doesn't work...

I don't want to install chrome from the app market (oppo app), prefer to get it from playstore.

Other than that, google apps seems to work fine!!

BTW: Just got 12A.07 update... so fast this one came! 2 updates since i got the phone yesterday.
No Issue with mine...can be installed from Playstore. Checked...still no updates even manually refresh updates page..still at 11A.06

mosprockett

Reaction score
Thx guys! my chrome installed today... dunno why first time kept getting stuck...

11A.07 seems no different from 11A.06

BTW,

1. what case u all using? Where did u get them?

So far I found some options:
a) china cases (price range $7-20+ taobao/shopee/aliexpress)
b) Official case (price range $60 - $128 for ready stock from local seller)

Also, does it make sense to peel off the stock screen protector for 3rd party one?

aw1007

Reaction score
Using the original Oppo casing ...quite nice I must say . Usually factory preinstalled one is the best .
Btw,are you guys facing the 5G issue?Not able to turn off for good.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx guys! my chrome installed today... dunno why first time kept getting stuck...

11A.07 seems no different from 11A.06

BTW,

1. what case u all using? Where did u get them?

So far I found some options:
a) china cases (price range $7-20+ taobao/shopee/aliexpress)
b) Official case (price range $60 - $128 for ready stock from local seller)

Also, does it make sense to peel off the stock screen protector for 3rd party one?
$60? Where to find such seller for the official case? I bot mine with charger as a set from snapdragon for $100

mosprockett

Reaction score
$60? Where to find such seller for the official case? I bot mine with charger as a set from snapdragon for $100
60 is just the case no charger as preorder for Jan 13 from local seller. 128 is case only from shop... But maybe the shop one include charger?

The case worth it?

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice guys.. where you purchase the Oppo Find N from?
Any local warranty?
For those have Fold 3, how is it comparing against it?
Interested user here..
Tnx advance.

teckhwee

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice to find a user group here.

Share some tips I discovered.
- 3 locations to make sure you will not get delayed notifications, try one by one until it works else i dont know how much it affects batter.
1, settings - battery - advanced settings - Optimize battery.
don't allow for apps you want prompt notifications. apps like whatsapp, this is enough. restart of phone might be needed.
2, Settings - apps - Autolaunch and associated launch
enable for apps you really want prompt notification which optimize battery doesnt fix. max only allow 5 apps so must be selective. restart of phone might be needed.
3, multitasking screen, 3 dots, Lock
To have app always in memory.
- for apps like microsoft teams, need to do all 3 things for me to not have delayed notifications. Strange thing is, i connected huawei watch GT2 to it, and my watch is prompt in notifications but not the oppo find n........

default to deny notifications for most apps
- initially i am unable to activate one-token in OCBC app, but found out by default, most app you installed default to "deny" notifications. by going into app management of the ocbc app and allowing notification, ocbc app one-token can be registered.

Gpay and pay wave works
- once you add your payment method into gpay, 2 ways to paywave working.
1, long hold power button will show the default credit card there. if its not there, go to settings - system settings, power menu and turn on show cards.
- you can also settings - connections - nfc, once you enable it and choose gpay,no matter what screen you are on, tapping the phone on a CC machine or mrt gate will auto pay with gpay.

set full screen for all apps
- go to settings - main screen - display size to configure aspect ratios or full screen for individual apps.

netflix and disney+
can google for their apk to install. no issue running them.

Screen switching
Settings - main screen - screen switching, turning on the option to swipe up to continue app after folding phone is great. especially when the aspect ratio of the front screen is still very usable.

Wireless charging.
the hitbox of the wireless charging spot is hard to align, and wireless charging on my samsung wireless charger is very slow, as in, 20% after 8 hours. anyone have issues with wireless charging on anything other than Oppo's wireless charger?

mosprockett

Reaction score
hot tip:

i like to permanently use the landscape mode as the main orientation (flip phone 90 degrees to use whe open)... i find its a bit better than the normal.

Sometimes the big screen black TEXT BOXES appear when typing stuff into apps text fields, quite annoyng. But when go 90degrees is ok.

sam39sg

Reaction score
Somebody just posted this at "car or sell" 2hrs ago. Ppl here may want it for good. :flash:
VUPVERZ.jpeg

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Good to know that Google apps working flawlessly. I should be getting my hands on the 12/512 this sunday!

Question: The 15W wireless charging need to use Oppo wireless charger to work at full speed? Or any aftermarket will work too?

Last edited:

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where did u guys order from? No warranty means if any issue is gone case?

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so sad that it is not releasing an international version and locally.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.