Oppo Find X3 Series

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried too use but never show any special icon/logo hence not sure working BošŸ¤£
There is.. The wifi no will be replaced by another transmission arrow.. So the wifi icon will be flanked by the transmission arrows on both its left and right.

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry it's not arrows but a smaller wifi icon to the left of the main wifi icon.

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Lol really can wor...smaller wifi umbrella on the left of the normal wifi icon

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Saw xda forum a20 update with July patch is out...let's see when arrived on our sunny shores

Speedwagon

Reaction score
Can take selfie with wide angle len? I can't find any option to choose wide angle for selfie....

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone else's facing problems with opening Netflix as well ?

marxace

Reaction score
i am comparing the wifi download upload speeds with my reno 10x zoom and the fx3 pro is considerably slower than 10x zoom by 3-5 times... strange

MuggerX

Reaction score
How is the battery life on this phone so far? Looking to change phone from mate 30 pro.

marxace

Reaction score
sorry guys. i am not able to find the option to display only contacts with phone numbers in settings,
It also does not allow to me choose which gmail account i want the contacts to display from. (I have 3 different gmail accounts on my phone)

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
How is the battery life on this phone so far? Looking to change phone from mate 30 pro.
Huawei battery saving quite aggressive...oppo doesn't stand a chance but on the bright side we got 65w charging and google services

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
Battery life not bad. Can last a full day with moderate use. The super fast charging makes the battery life almost irrelevant

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... My phone's flashlight would flash whenever my phone rings. Does it happen to anyone else here?

jupiter

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone manage to get the in-built call recorder working?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.