Oppo Find X3 Series

dappercivility

Reaction score
I'm using one as workphone and another as a leisure phone. The blue one which I like lesser is being used as my workphone. For my personal phone I'm using an iPhone 12 Mini. Battery isn't fantastic, sufficient for me to get through the day left with around 30 to 40 % usually. I use my spare oneplus charger, left the original oppo chargers in the box.

dappercivility

Reaction score
I did have a oneplus cyberpunk China rom set. Can install Google play store but Netflix needs to be sideloaded though. Problem for 5G handsets is that China 5g bands does not work in Singapore though. So if you are keeping the phone for the long term type and prefer to have 5G, then China export sets is not for you. I won't buy a China rom phone for now till one day 5G bands can be supported here.

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Oh so the one plus warp chargers 65w (from the 8 and 9 series) can be used on the oppo find X3 pro right ?

Same speeds or did you notice any faster or slower ?

Only thing about the one plus chargers are they are USB c to c ... So it's pretty difficult to get aftermarket cables that are compatible for the warp protocol ...

Do you have any aftermarket longer cables for the one plus type c to c ? Any to recommend ?

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Currently where I am located (Thailand) , the oppo super vooc chargers are not in stock... So Im considering getting the one plus warp charger as I need another one to keep in office

But a bit Sian ... That means have to get new cables cos it's type c to c

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Got this to replace my S21U... overall a good phone... like the form factor more than S21U.

Then i realised Windows Phone Companion cannot mirror FX3 Pro screen.... can only screen mirror selected devices (from Microsoft and Samsung)....
So fx3pro or s21u a better phone?

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
So fx3pro or s21u a better phone?
Just got myself an X3 pro few days ago. I have an S21+ as daily driver.

I would say the S21+ is still a better phone overall but not by much. Better battery, better screen, better speakers and in my opinion better design. Also has Samsung pay which I use.

The only thing the Find X3 pro is better is camera. Much faster capture speeds, and the ultra wide lens is really very good.

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
After the latest update, I realise that photos taken in heic format cannot upload to Google photos. On google photos it says 'Format not supported'.

But before the update it was fine. Tested with heic photos taken with other phone and it uploads just fine. Any other FX3 pro owner encountered this?

dappercivility

Reaction score
After more than 2 months, the FX3pro is still one of my favorites and still in my ownership. Really good design and phone from oppo this time round.

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
Same here ... No regrets so far .

Battery life average cos of Snapdragon 888 , but enough for full day usage .

Camera quality and display screen radiant and such a beauty .

Charging tech speeds never disappoints ... Love it

lwandyh

Reaction score
Same here ... No regrets so far .

Battery life average cos of Snapdragon 888 , but enough for full day usage .

Camera quality and display screen radiant and such a beauty .

Charging tech speeds never disappoints ... Love it
Snapdragon 888 not the latest?

lwandyh

Reaction score
The price still above 1k for new phone. Any place can get below 1k?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.