Oppo Find X3 Series

dametcy

Reaction score
I just got my phone for a week. Phone suddenly shuts down about once every 3 days. Anyone facing the same problem? Can I send in for replacement?

Last edited:

manford

Reaction score
You should... they can advise better and they have this Premium Service for phone owner.

iamnagel

Reaction score
2hr 25min SOT with 69% left. Bluetooth on, location on, no wifi, just data.

Quite good I would say

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
Got this to replace my S21U... overall a good phone... like the form factor more than S21U.

Then i realised Windows Phone Companion cannot mirror FX3 Pro screen.... can only screen mirror selected devices (from Microsoft and Samsung)....

sstimo

Reaction score
Bros, how you find the battery life? Its actually no diff from x2 pro, quite bad for me. Need to charge at 2pm.

iamnagel

Reaction score
Bros, how you find the battery life? Its actually no diff from x2 pro, quite bad for me. Need to charge at 2pm.

I find mine is not bad

Screenshot-2021-05-11-15-21-48-95.jpg

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Now I have 2 x FX3Pro. One Black and recently just got another Blue one. Very nice phone and I love it.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
I prefer the black over the blue but because I like how the phone is, decided to get another one that is blue. I can't really say much about pros and cons as nowadays flagship smartphones have similar specs and features but the design and the feel when you hold it in your hand is good.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
The Mars edition looks good but I do wonder it Oppo Singapore will bring it in. Such special editions are usually for their own domestic market only.

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
I prefer the black over the blue but because I like how the phone is, decided to get another one that is blue. I can't really say much about pros and cons as nowadays flagship smartphones have similar specs and features but the design and the feel when you hold it in your hand is good.
same here although the black is a fingerprint magnet (smudges) , I decided to go with the black mirror in the end.

agree on the lightness and slim factor.
Previously used vivo so I liked the slim and lightweight.

my other work phone is a poco, and as with most xiaomi phones, the weight is on the heavier side.
yes better and bigger screen and battery , but to use it long duration, the hand starts to ache ... lol

and it is seldom mentioned, but for daily usage , and if using it often on car mounts , too heavy also not good la
so yeah oppo is my personal preference for now.

so you're using both phones concurrently as work and personal phone ?
how's your battery life so far ?

as for charging , i think its about 35 mins to full

K.Chokdee

Reaction score
The Mars edition looks good but I do wonder it Oppo Singapore will bring it in. Such special editions are usually for their own domestic market only.
true that i doubt the special edition is going to make it out of China.
price tag in China is good too , equivalent to a 256gb global set.

from what I read, but can't confirm for sure, for oppo china sets, there's not much problem with gms or using out of China framework apps.
Can't confirm for sure, wonder if anyone else has such experience can confirm ?

micshang

Reaction score
true that i doubt the special edition is going to make it out of China.
price tag in China is good too , equivalent to a 256gb global set.

from what I read, but can't confirm for sure, for oppo china sets, there's not much problem with gms or using out of China framework apps.
Can't confirm for sure, wonder if anyone else has such experience can confirm ?
Nice if the special edition can make it to SG market.. but then, the price will be carrot head price lah!
Like to know too if we buy CN set, will there be any issue using any apps?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.