Oppo Find X5 Series

mehmeh91

Reaction score
Just found another tiny bug...manual drag to full brightness screen turn to white mesh...rotate and back again to solve 😂
Ah thanks , I quite scare to update to latest a13 because I was a find x3 pro user. Android 11 to android 12 update turn my x3 pro to quite laggy.

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Ah thanks , I quite scare to update to latest a13 because I was a find x3 pro user. Android 11 to android 12 update turn my x3 pro to quite laggy.
I personally feel it's quite ok...more pros than cons...these are but tiny non life threatening bugs🤣

P.s - used to owned a fx3p too...this fx5p I felt is much better

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
The haptics is worth a praise on the fx5p...I liked it way more over s22 ultra...decent flagship vibration motor

Gamoya

Reaction score
Anyone knows the usual frequency of updates for software and security for OPPO phones? I heard its always delayed and in this time and age, it's unsafe. Any pros can shed light?

mehmeh91

Reaction score
Anyone knows the usual frequency of updates for software and security for OPPO phones? I heard its always delayed and in this time and age, it's unsafe. Any pros can shed light?
Their flagship usually have one of the fastest update as compared to other androids. Google pixel will always have the fastest updates if u r really worried about it.

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Oppo has promised three years of OS updates and four years of monthly security patches for the Find X5 and X5 Pro.

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems sg no one using fx5p anymore...🤣
I had it for a short while but i felt the 8gen1 processor was just abit too hot to handle at times
I heard the MTK9000 version has very good reviews in China.... i would have gotten that if i needed to get a new phone.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.