Oppo Find X6 Series

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The flagship Oppo Find X6 Pro is expected to get the upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, of course. It will probably have a 2K display (i.e. QHD+) and a camera with a 1” sensor.

As for the vanilla Oppo Find X6, this one is expected to use the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, according to Digital Agent 007. Anyway, it is said to have a 1.5K display, a newly emerging term for 1,220px horizontal resolution.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score

The flagship Oppo Find X6 Pro is expected to get the upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, of course. It will probably have a 2K display (i.e. QHD+) and a camera with a 1” sensor.

As for the vanilla Oppo Find X6, this one is expected to use the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, according to Digital Agent 007. Anyway, it is said to have a 1.5K display, a newly emerging term for 1,220px horizontal resolution.
They didn't state that you'd have to sell your first born to fund the purchase? Oppo flagship are really expensive at launch😂🤣

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score

Which other hp in the market now comes with 1” sensor in their camera ?
Thanks

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They didn't state that you'd have to sell your first born to fund the purchase? Oppo flagship are really expensive at launch
1f602.png

1f923.png

Same for fruit fans???

Sent from Pixel 4a

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.