Oppo Reno 7 Series

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. Need to get used to the grip loh..

Cos I like to use with one hand.. At most make use of the one handed mode loh
Ya lor bo pian... so wat is ur criteria for choosing a new phone?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure also.. Budget 600-750 loh..

Wish to try non-samsung phone this time round
U need good camera anot? Qoo10 and Courts are gd places to buy new phone cos got good coupons/promo codes to use... provided they have the models that u wan..

standing

Reaction score
I played with the phone at courts.. Side by side compare with reno 8 pro..

Donno why white colour feels like yellowish in reno 7 pro's screen.. :unsure:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I played with the phone at courts.. Side by side compare with reno 8 pro..

Donno why white colour feels like yellowish in reno 7 pro's screen.. :unsure:
May be for that particular set... may not be for all sets... can check with the staff...

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. Actually I see 7 pro and 8.. Price most not too much diff..

Not sure which to get

Hate to break it to you but both are really bad value-for-money...

7 Pro:
- Uses old Dimensity 1200. It’s not a bad chip but 2022 had so many leaps and bounds from Mediatek that D1200 looks sad compared to the 2022’s mediatek dimensity chips
- only 90hz screen

8 Pro:
- For the asking price, the cameras don’t have OIS. what?
- Marisilicon NPU is nice to have but doubt it can conquer lack of hardware (OIS)
- Nothing else about it seems too different from 7 Pro except new chip, new NPU and 120hz screen (it’s not even LTPO)

conclusion - 7 Pro should be okay now I see massive price cuts everywhere and it objectively has the nicer design. thing with Reno series is they come out every 6 months, so.... pretty sure by Feb/Mar next year Reno 9 will float to Singapore shores with overpriced MSRP. then the 8 Pro will be “cheap” and the 7 Pro will disappear lol

OnePunch!!

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but both are really bad value-for-money...
7 Pro:
- Uses old Dimensity 1200. It’s not a bad chip but 2022 had so many leaps and bounds from Mediatek that D1200 looks sad compared to the 2022’s mediatek dimensity chips
- only 90hz screen
8 Pro:
- For the asking price, the cameras don’t have OIS. what?
- Marisilicon NPU is nice to have but doubt it can conquer lack of hardware (OIS)
- Nothing else about it seems too different from 7 Pro except new chip, new NPU and 120hz screen (it’s not even LTPO)
conclusion - 7 Pro should be okay now I see massive price cuts everywhere and it objectively has the nicer design. thing with Reno series is they come out every 6 months, so.... pretty sure by Feb/Mar next year Reno 9 will float to Singapore shores with overpriced MSRP. then the 8 Pro will be “cheap” and the 7 Pro will disappear lol

so u advice get previous models

jeremyp777

Reaction score
need help with my oppo reno 7 z ( camera on default too sharp and saturated , wireless earbuds microphone not working )

need help with 2 things

1) is there a way to change the camera's settings for its sharpness and saturation? it seems really high on default and its hurting eyes to watch as i am using it to live stream. i belive there are no settings as ive tried for 2 days.... but rather is there an app or some way i can tweak it?

2) i have a wireless earbuds which i use for my iphone and when i connect both sound and microphone goes thru the earbuds... but when i disconnect from iphone and pair it to my oppo reno 7, only getting sounds from the earbuds but the microphone is still receiving via the phone and not my earbuds.

would appreciate if anyone could help... ive tried various ways from googling to youtubing... no solution yet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.