OYK: Some people who catch COVID-19 may still fall very sick and succumb to the illness, but this is “no different” from living with influenza

GoneNuts

Master Member
Reaction score
Thot he day aft vax tio covid is like normal flu...

Sell koyok until like that. And pple still believe him...zzzz

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In theory, I think he not wrong. But then, this virus doesn't follow the textbook one hor. It not natural I tell you. So, although I hope it doesn't happen, but there's a chance that it will be never ending waves as the virus mutates? I'm psychological prepared if that happens....死就死吧
Why die for nothing.
if you kenna. Go find OYk and cough in his face

0801589c

Reaction score
people are laughing at us, from best to worst. and our leaders does not even care about the critics and ground sentiments. really fk up government

soulz81

Master Member
Reaction score
Vaccination and booster programmes will be key in building up Singapore’s resistance to the virus, said Mr Ong.

As restrictions are eased and activities resume, more people will also be infected with COVID-19 and then recover from it, he added.

“And in that process, it adds further immunity to our population. So the resistance against the virus increases progressively, at some point, infection numbers will not go up anymore.

“It plateaus and then it starts to come down. And that is why we say no transmission wave will last forever because it is against nature,” Mr Ong said.

“Then we may relax social restrictions, allow event gatherings in bigger groups, and with it find that cases do not go up very sharply. It may stay at an acceptable level, probably a few hundred a day and maybe mild infections.”

Some people who catch COVID-19 may still fall very sick and succumb to the illness, but this is “no different” from living with influenza today, he said.

“And that is when we can live quite normally with COVID-19.”

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...rictions-weekly-infection-growth-rate-2263777
Blood on his hands....

BoosterJab

Banned
Reaction score
Vaccination and booster programmes will be key in building up Singapore’s resistance to the virus, said Mr Ong.

As restrictions are eased and activities resume, more people will also be infected with COVID-19 and then recover from it, he added.

“And in that process, it adds further immunity to our population. So the resistance against the virus increases progressively, at some point, infection numbers will not go up anymore.

“It plateaus and then it starts to come down. And that is why we say no transmission wave will last forever because it is against nature,” Mr Ong said.

“Then we may relax social restrictions, allow event gatherings in bigger groups, and with it find that cases do not go up very sharply. It may stay at an acceptable level, probably a few hundred a day and maybe mild infections.”

Some people who catch COVID-19 may still fall very sick and succumb to the illness, but this is “no different” from living with influenza today, he said.

“And that is when we can live quite normally with COVID-19.”

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...rictions-weekly-infection-growth-rate-2263777
Unable to comprehend this.

Milich

Master Member
Reaction score
I interpret wad he saying as let **** hits e fan till its so bad tat e only way left is e situation will improve den claim credit when it does.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Master in poor maths self contridict in same paragraph? It's a mild disease, 10 die daily, sinkie must stay home as much, foreigners must come in as soon. So much contradictions confusion.

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this site need to be taken down to appease the demi-gods

Mods do the needful. herald the closing of site to only those fully boosted

all these unvax and expried vaxxed should be banned, they spread their vile virus digitally in these threads

healthymi

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.