Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

grapewall

Reaction score
I contacted the svi local seller. He recommended Joy TV. Never heard before so got a trial account. Quite good. Very few channels down. Interface not too bad. But still wanna try others.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I contacted the svi local seller. He recommended Joy TV. Never heard before so got a trial account. Quite good. Very few channels down. Interface not too bad. But still wanna try others.
Joytv and Flyshark tv is basically evpad lar. You can go youtube search for youself and see that Joytv and Flysharktv's user interface is practically the same. I have a evpad box and i tried Joytv trial before. The amount of channels, sequence of channels and non-working channels are 100% the same across both evpad and joytv app.

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to sub to iptv4k ?
please share
Go shopee or lazada, many reseller there.
No us or UK sports channel. But has sports channel from astro, Indonesia, India and Taiwan. Basically cover all European football, nba, f1, tennis, badminton etc.

grapewall

Reaction score
Joytv and Flyshark tv is basically evpad lar. You can go youtube search for youself and see that Joytv and Flysharktv's user interface is practically the same. I have a evpad box and i tried Joytv trial before. The amount of channels, sequence of channels and non-working channels are 100% the same across both evpad and joytv app.
Whatever it is, it impressed me. Cheap also. 1 year $36 only

grapewall

Reaction score
Yes. Now i using fly shark trial account. the interface totally same.. even price also same. I think I'll subscribe to this.. the myiptv one not as good as this..

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone can share a reliable iptv4k seller in shopee or lazada?

Does iptv4k have champions league?

Philippng

Reaction score
Whats the link 🔗
What iptv app you are running. If you are running m3u player then i suggest you go for stb emu MAG portal iptv app such as ott navigator or iptv extreme. These app allow you to setup mac protal link. you can search for mac portal stb emu from the net and they run very well

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
What iptv app you are running. If you are running m3u player then i suggest you go for stb emu MAG portal iptv app such as ott navigator or iptv extreme. These app allow you to setup mac protal link. you can search for mac portal stb emu from the net and they run very well
I have tivimate ott and IPTV extreme. Just running playlist from github

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.