kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
can we have an update of paid iptv?
like which to go for??

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mitv $45/year in carousel, claimed malaysian servers, not bad.

Hantahar

Reaction score
Help

Really need help from Bros here, my dad likes to watch EPL, And every weekend he will KPKB cause the Live matches are not streaming well even with a direct lan connection.

Can someone recommend me a TV Box i can purchase, no qualms on prices or subscriptions as long as its good

ty ty

rajeev3001

Reaction score
how about Hao HD packages? anyone used this? many sellers on carousell

grenoble

Reaction score
bookmarked.. keen to subscribe too..

This apps able to chromecast from mobile phone to tv?

was looking at mypadtv... any good?

thanks!

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before trying any of this kind of package, use Google and search “facebook new tv box sg”, you will be surprised that you can find many apps and tips.

Edit: the group is no more. It was closed by Facebook in Dec 2018.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Facebook group was closed a few days ago by Facebook.

Copy from the Ubox thread.

I am not an expert on paid live TV services, in fact I think none of them are good except the legitimate ones like Netflix, TVB Anywhere and Starhub Go.

If you want to pay, pay for legitimate one. I am paying for Singtel TV myself and then I am also paying for VIP access to QQ Music, Xiami Music and Youku. All three happen to not require VPN. If they do require VPN, then I will pay for VPN access.

If you do not want to pay for budget reasons, then spend time to study the apps. Depends on your needs, you may find legitimate free live TV apps and some gray ones. For example for Chinese live TV apps you can go to Dang Bei market. Or you can download Huawen TV 华文电视which is an approved IPTV provider for overseas Chinese.

Last edited:

cryn79

Reaction score
Paiseh, I 1st time send post.😀

Besides free iptv app like 华文电视,星火直播, some paid iptv app like dragon TV SGD35 for 2 years very cheap now can get it from Aliexpress, Shopee.

Some paid iptv app in QQ group even cheaper like 吾皇直播RMB40.00 yearly subscription. I bought one quite OK can watch hong kong,taiwan, china, intl, sports but not as good as those expensive ones.

Hi, I understand 吾皇直播 was purchased via QQ group. I tried searching the internet for 吾皇直播 reviews or screenshots. I can't find it.
If I want to purchase this 吾皇直播 IPTV, where can I find it? Thnks!

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I understand 吾皇直播 was purchased via QQ group. I tried searching the internet for 吾皇直播 reviews or screenshots. I can't find it.
If I want to purchase this 吾皇直播 IPTV, where can I find it? Thnks!

don't buy if google cannot find it.

drunkard

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. Appreciate it.

If there are good IPTV apps, please list them also.

btw, I have sent you a PM.

Better quality IPTV +VOD apk is dragon TV apk from aliexpress. I tried it before really not bad, u can request for 3 days trial from seller.

Another good IPTV apk is 泛亚直播 (ex 全有直播), they have lifetime app promotion now RMB499.00 until 元宵节,can request for 7 days trial.

drunkard

Reaction score
I send pm but seems can not send out don't know why ? Lol

I heard of Starcub apk, can get it from aliexpress but very expensive i never try, not worth to buy.

There are cheaper one as good as starcup.
Thank you! Will try out the 2 that you mentioned.

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi alberttan746,

I sent you a PM to check is this the link for both dragon TV and 泛亚直播? Thnks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.