Paid IPTV on Android TV Box

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried syber TV ? And is it worth subscribing lifetime membership ?

All these type of illegitimate IPTV packages are not guaranteed to last long. So subscribe at your own risk. Avoid long term commitment.

Last edited:

Mister

Reaction score
Hi. Have you resolved the issue. I am using Nvidia shield too and managed to resolve the issue this way. First you will need to uninstall the app. Download the latest app. Before installing, do the following. Go to settings and App. Look for Google Playstore and disable it. Go to settings, device manager, Security & Permissions. Disable the verify App options. Reinstall the app and run it. Click on with all the permissions. That should be it. You can enable back the Google Playstore. I did not enable back the Verify App for now. Hope this helps.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these type of illegitimate IPTV packages are not guaranteed to last long. So subscribe at your own risk. Avoid long term commitment.

cannot agreed more....

wanna subscript rather pay ah tiong big 3
at least they dun MIA for nothing

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the link purchase for mypadtv? Shopee seem remove liao
No more accepting new subscription. They going to EOL.

You have to buy myIPTV4K instead. Same stuff and same price.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

FishStar

Reaction score
I bought 3 sybertv service for my 3 tv box, today I realized that i can only watch 1 syber tv at a time. Each time i switch on box A, box B and C will stop and keep buffering. Looks like they only allow 1 connection for 1 device...Now i need to look for substitute... anyone can suggest any good iptv i can subscribe to?

FishStar

Reaction score
No more accepting new subscription. They going to EOL.

You have to buy myIPTV4K instead. Same stuff and same price.

MyIptv4k abit complicated for old people to use... elderly only know how to press number but myiptv4k search by pictures. They need to change their target group if this company want to progress

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
MyIptv4k abit complicated for old people to use... elderly only know how to press number but myiptv4k search by pictures. They need to change their target group if this company want to progress
The same company has launched "iptv4k" with same source but improved app that can press number type. Best it come with 7 days playback. Both same price.

Careful there's a "iptv6k" floating around which is very much cheaper but simply cannot make it with stuttering, slow bootup and dead channel.

ranchfarm

Reaction score
My Starhub cable TV is ending soon, only my 68 year old father is using it. I'm trying to see if I can replace cable TV with this IPTV4K. Anyone can give me a walkthrough about how easy it is to use? I also saw that it needs "Android TV", but couldn't figure out how it is installed (by looking at the items on Lazada). Is it an android app installed on an Android TV?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Starhub cable TV is ending soon, only my 68 year old father is using it. I'm trying to see if I can replace cable TV with this IPTV4K. Anyone can give me a walkthrough about how easy it is to use? I also saw that it needs "Android TV", but couldn't figure out how it is installed (by looking at the items on Lazada). Is it an android app installed on an Android TV?
better don't change. unless your old father is the type who can learn new things easily.

Last edited:

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score

Well, i think it's manageable and with some practice (mainly up/down/left/right arrow), it's doable as I have 60+ and 70+ old folks using it.

iptv4k do have favourites to save your channel to. That will save you some time in scrolling to different category and within the channel list. Maybe you can help him to setup his favourites to flatten the learning curve?

Yes, it's an app that you need to sideload into your android box or TV.

ablue15

Reaction score
Hi,

IPTV4K vs CloudTV which is better in terms of '4K' quality and not laggish?

My main purpose is only to watch EPL football and Taiwan Variety Shows.
I am on CloudTV for one month for this Euro.
The quality seems 'normal' nia like HD instead of 4K.
Esp the Taiwan variety shows not sharp one.

jasonho

Reaction score
Hi,

Iptv live shows are rarely 4k. Even netflix shows aren't all 4k.

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

not many content is 4 /8k becoz u need the filming equipment to be 4/8k capable. And for some content it’s just simply not worth it to film in that resolution.
if u can see not sharp from living rm tv viewing distance . Means it’s not even HD.
for living rm. viewing distance, ur eyes need to be super niao in order to tell full HD from 4K. Or if you have 2 screens side by side .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.