PanGu iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Jailbreak [English Version Released]

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
They say it is semi-tethered, isnt it?

Yep

This is not an un-tethered jailbreak, they're saying its tethered but for some reason it does not require a PC to boot each time. A reboot will remove the jailbreak state, then you run an app on your phone to re-enter the jailbreak state. It's only tethered in the sense you lose JB on reboot but don't need a PC to re-jailbreak

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to get it jailbreak..
It shows a chinese version of ifunbox..
No green button to click to jailbreak
2JB.jpg

Unable to jailbreak..

Anyone managed to jailbreak?

Last edited:

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally, been waiting for this for almost 8 mths.

luckily the semi tethered doesn't require a PC to boot up.

rebooting the phone will render the jailbreak lost, and all one need to do is to go back to the website and jb again.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if you restart then everything will be gone?
Then got to install everything after jailbreaking again?

crunsik

Reaction score
only a matter of time before the untethered version is out

Pangu iOS 9.3.3 Cydia

As mentioned earlier, this is a semi-untethered/tethered jailbreak which means every time the device reboots, you will have to re-jailbreak of sorts to get the device back into jailbroken state. Fortunately, this doesn’t mean you need to go through the whole process through your computer again. You don’t have to reinstall the jailbreak tweaks, settings or Cydia either. All you need to do after every reboot is to run the PP app from the home screen on your device and tap that large circle button to get back into jailbroken state again within no time.

collin86

Reaction score
I jailbroken 9.3.3 successfully, but faced an issue on both iP5s & iP6s-Plus

some of my 3rd party apps open and close(failed to launch), deleting and reinstalling does not work

the apps are:

FB messenger
RadioTunes
SG Radio
Shazam
Gmail

haven't got time to try all, but anyone has any solutions?

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This JB needs to pay? I'm stuck at that app page where it tells me to donate $$$$

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.