Pasir Ris Park carparks dirty?

Psychedelic Senses

Master Member
Reaction score
It's very hard to argue with idiots like them. To them, they themselves have that kind of don't see it means it's fake mentality, you are better off arguing with a wall instead of these idiots. And please, let us know about the hanky panky details too. Tyvm
true. once they experience it first hand when low on luck then sure diam diam liao hahaha

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS u think it is impossible for a peeping tom to cross the fence, but u forgot the two heavy vehicles parked beside u. Why do u think out of the blue there will be these two heavy vehicles there? So far away from any HDB.

True story in Carpark F east coast. Most of those heavy vehicles parked there have ppl inside. A lot of noobs go there park between heavy vehicles to piak piak, without realising the drivers inside are staring into the car for free prawn. Hello... all the lorry and truck drivers park there go seaside air balls ah? LOL

If u talk to those in that industry, lots of stories they can tell about what they do in their free time.

Rather than worry about hantu... TS u should worry if really a peeping tom and he got make beedeo while standing outside your car.
True story, alot of these bus unkers sleep in the bus because they got graveyard shift later. Or just lim jiu liao sleep in the bus because no life also.

Some of these buses parked in deserted areas also like to leave their bus passenger door open. Not hard to imagine some low life climbing into the bus and "ambushing" for a free show.

Anyway TS, alot of these spots are famous makeout spot. People park the buses deliberately like that and wait for people to drive in for free show.

TehOPengSiuDai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sit in the car eat fries and chit chat? So did you leave the engine on? Cos can’t be sit inside the car with no aircon right? Then if left the engine on, very environmentally unfriendly leh. Maybe the black figure waiting for a chance to baotou you lah….

razor's edge

Banned
Reaction score
true. once they experience it first hand when low on luck then sure diam diam liao hahaha
I believe you as long as you were not intoxicated and are usually a very clear minded person.

I always believe that some people are prone to seeing it while others are not, due to factors like lesser sensitivity, or even things like guardian angels.

dannyc8

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone here dare to go to a haunted place and loudly challenge the spirit to show itself to u when you experience paranomal activities?
This dude Shane always go to the most haunted places and do that..

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most pple will wonder why u need to go until a so deserted place, park in between 2 big lorries.. go back seat and eat fries?

most hdb mscp the most top floor is quite empty already but it's bright la, unless u prefer darker settings for fries..

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS story so half fugged.

park at the secluded spot between two container trucks, then go to the backseat to eat fries and talk cog?

pls la, you think we 5 years old ah.

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
老弟,人怕鬼三分,鬼怕人七分。if like this you also scared. One night you go home inside lift saw one ghost how?

onegoal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah i stand firm on my ground it's 100% a supernatural encounter. I saw it with my own eyes. Nothing can explain something so clear in my vision and disappearing like that.
I believe in ghost. But your experience is with wild boar. Bad luck will not happen to u. Just go temple pray. When free bring your gf back again. Bring cane or pole. Go and scold the wild boar knnccb. Don't scare.

PS, I go there for my evening walks. Park at that carpark as free. So I know the place well.

Psychedelic Senses

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe in ghost. But your experience is with wild boar. Bad luck will not happen to u. Just go temple pray. When free bring your gf back again. Bring cane or pole. Go and scold the wild boar knnccb. Don't scare.

PS, I go there for my evening walks. Park at that carpark as free. So I know the place well.
lol humanoid figure (black shadow) is wild boar??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.