 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

ragnarok95

Reaction score
One thing i still stick to iphone and not going for other android phones is because of apple pay. :s13:

chris888222

Reaction score
One thing i still stick to iphone and not going for other android phones is because of apple pay. :s13:

But to be fair, I've seen quite a few Android Pay promotions at other venues prior to this.

This one is a much overdue promotion imo.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Been using apple pay even if there are no promotion. Tap and go. :D

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Been using apple pay even if there are no promotion. Tap and go. :D
me too. so convenient to use apple pay via apple watch. without whipping out my cards from the wallet in my pocket .. but good promos to raise awareness of apple pay and encourages more usage

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
I wonder how many would still use Apple Pay as a form of contactless payment after the promotion period ends.

apple pay, apple watch and mobile payments are more convenient than physical cards.
no need to take out the physical credit card from wallet due to cards clash.
eg. the current mrt/bus ABT pilot, it's not convenient at all as the pilot only supports physical mastercard. i will only use ABT when it supports apple pay or watch.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
me too. so convenient to use apple pay via apple watch. without whipping out my cards from the wallet in my pocket .. but good promos to raise awareness of apple pay and encourages more usage

Every time I go buy things @ NTUC fairprice or finest, have to whip out the NTUC plus card from wallet, swipe and then can use apple pay ... defeats the purpose lor .. :s22:

Hope one day all these point link cards can be stored or merged into iPhone. :s8:

tec_geek

Reaction score
Every time I go buy things @ NTUC fairprice or finest, have to whip out the NTUC plus card from wallet, swipe and then can use apple pay ... defeats the purpose lor .. :s22:

Hope one day all these point link cards can be stored or merged into iPhone. :s8:

The NTUC plus card hopefully can be in a form of a virtual pass with a QR code, scan it, then use Apple Pay.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score

yes. ntuc is one exception.
need to take out wallet.

PetPet

Reaction score
Looks like the Uber promotion for DBS is still on!

Hi, once the Uber redemption is fully redeemed, the info will be shared on DBS Lifestyle App. Cheers. ~fp

tec_geek

Reaction score
jtLwA7J.jpg

https://myapplesingapore.tech/2017/05/01/dbsposb-may-promotions-90cents-deals-via-apple-pay/

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Update: ToastBox deal still available as of 9am just now.

Last edited:

wuso

Reaction score
Should be enough
4pm I go one of the mall the cashier still ask me got applePay anot
This morning (4 may) 9am still avail for toastbox... was a little surprised can last till now haha

Btw, anyone knows for Uber, I still have a $10 credit inside the app. Can I don't use the credit 1st, and use the 90c applepay?
Thanks

Ayame

Reaction score
This morning (4 may) 9am still avail for toastbox... was a little surprised can last till now haha

Btw, anyone knows for Uber, I still have a $10 credit inside the app. Can I don't use the credit 1st, and use the 90c applepay?
Thanks

Around 10.30am I went they paste the fully redeemed sticker Liao.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried on starbuck
Real $0.90!! Power lei
Each person each cup per day ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.