 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Slavor

Reaction score
Less than 1 week for the 2 claims I submitted so far. They sent an sms saying it's approved and will credit back the amount to my credit card within 5 working days...

Just submitted a claim for a missing entry. How long is the claim process and what happens ah ?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Less than 1 week for the 2 claims I submitted so far. They sent an sms saying it's approved and will credit back the amount to my credit card within 5 working days...

so far i only submitted once. :D

lexmarq

Reaction score
Today morning taking SBS bus, Apple Wallet show tick but the ez link reader no response, asap tap my physical card on reader. Phew...

Bus ezlink reader on some buses really got issue reading mobile ABT NFC devices

It happened to me once, and I did the same thing as you. But when I alighted, I tried to tap my phone at the exit reader, and it beeped. So there is a chance that even though the apple wallet showed the tick without any response from the entry reader, it was still a successful "tap"

Suggest you monitor your fare at the ABT website to see if you were charged for the tapping of Iphone

Dingding6

Reaction score
It happened to me once, and I did the same thing as you. But when I alighted, I tried to tap my phone at the exit reader, and it beeped. So there is a chance that even though the apple wallet showed the tick without any response from the entry reader, it was still a successful "tap"

Suggest you monitor your fare at the ABT website to see if you were charged for the tapping of Iphone

Do you mean you heard beep from your phone and with the tick, but no response on the reader and it's successful tap out after you check your statement the next day?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't wanna chance it eh. My trips will take at least another 1 hour and to be honest I don't have faith my series 0 can last that long. Recently my battery a bit weak already...

Put your watch on the ultra battery saving mode or serious 0 doesn’t have it?

chris888222

Reaction score
I got an Apple Pay Cash card in my wallet, and options to pay people in contacts and iMessage. Anyone else the same?

Region has always been set to Singapore btw.

Slavor

Reaction score
Don't have leh... Did you receive money from someone via apple pay cash?

I got an Apple Pay Cash card in my wallet, and options to pay people in contacts and iMessage. Anyone else the same?

Region has always been set to Singapore btw.

Slavor

Reaction score
Don't think they'll set up in Singapore anytime soon. Unlike US, our banks have settled on a common standard (I.e. FAST), so having apple pay is a bit redundant.

Yeah, when I tried to set it up it states that I have to verify my identity in accordance to US financial regulations. Weird.

chris888222

Reaction score
Don't think they'll set up in Singapore anytime soon. Unlike US, our banks have settled on a common standard (I.e. FAST), so having apple pay is a bit redundant.

Really surprised to see it in my wallet. Did a restore with Apple Support cos my iPhone was having a bit of issues, then when I wanted to add my cc to Apple Pay I saw the cash card inside. Region is still Singapore.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw it in my Wallet, iOS 11.4 btw....
But I seriously don’t see any use for it unless can convert to iTunes Store credit
I am on iOS 11.4 too, but I don't think this has got to do with iOS versions.

Did you have to press the "+" or it just appears as a card there?

tec_geek

Reaction score
I think if we have set the region to US before, the Apple Pay Cash option will appear and would still remain there even after switching the region to Singapore.

That was what I did and the Apple Pay Cash toggle is still there.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if we have set the region to US before, the Apple Pay Cash option will appear and would still remain there even after switching the region to Singapore.

That was what I did and the Apple Pay Cash toggle is still there.
Will switching regions cause me to lose any data? As in, like iTunes Store would be reset, Apple Music library have to redownload and stuff like that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.