 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Xrisis

Reaction score
It's a closed door trial. They have the right not to tell you if you're not invited. The trial wasn't meant for the general public, hence explaining the lack of info for the general public.

Yea, I know closed door trial, but supposedly they say “invite friends and families” ma. Then not become “public” liao meh when their friends and families forward to their friends/families. Now these friends/families just have no idea loh XD

nanotech25

Reaction score
I signed up for this previously and was using it. Then i changed phone recently and found out that i need to do the process again. Went down today to re-register and was told that i cannot register anymore liao. =(

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Change in phone or a reset in phone will result in a change of digital card number and tokenisation string of codes.

Just wait a while for it to be commercially available..

I signed up for this previously and was using it. Then i changed phone recently and found out that i need to do the process again. Went down today to re-register and was told that i cannot register anymore liao. =(

swathe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They stopped registration? Wanted to use to get DBS 10% rebates.

cheekibreeki

Reaction score
Anyone knows approximately when this goes public? and when visa will be accepted? Waiting for Visa since the start of the trial already

chinnian

Reaction score
Anyone knows approximately when this goes public? and when visa will be accepted? Waiting for Visa since the start of the trial already

I'm waiting for public launch too. Not changing to new phone until they accept registrations again.

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no. This means my new Apple watch will not be usable for travel after this Friday...

mik385

Reaction score
Same here. I went to cityhall just now. Even previously registered but new phone cannot so have to use the card.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
anyone still actively using the mobile ABT now? how's the performance now?
seems like no one gives updates here anymore since most of us already stopped using it due to bad performance.

Slavor

Reaction score
Haha I was thinking the same thing.

I've recently switch to the new Apple watch, so I can't test and see if a newer NFC chip will help with performance.

It was a few months ago since I used my phone for ABT. The thing that stopped me was the inconsistency, and since I had to use both my Mastercard and phone for transport, it made my monthly statement very messy.

seems like no one gives updates here anymore since most of us already stopped using it due to bad performance.

chinnian

Reaction score

I'm still using on iPhone 7. It's getting better, but not perfect. Back then, I need to do claims for like 3-4 times a week. The past month, I only did 2.

Level42

Master Member
Reaction score
Since day 1 of using mobile ABT, I would say I have 80% success rate on both the bus and MRT. All the failures occurred in the MRT stations. I still prefer it despite the hiccup, given the convenience it offers me. I only hope the full roll-out can take place soon.

KlooLess

Reaction score
Crap! Have been happily using iPhone for MRT rides the last few months.

Now that I changed to a new iPhone over the weekend, I just found out today from the City Hall registration counter they are no longer able to provide registration service for change of device, as the pilot has ended.

Those who are thinking of changing phones, do be aware of this. No need to make a wasted trip to try to register your new phones.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s right. Registration ended on last day of August..

Crap! Have been happily using iPhone for MRT rides the last few months.

Now that I changed to a new iPhone over the weekend, I just found out today from the City Hall registration counter they are no longer able to provide registration service for change of device, as the pilot has ended.

Those who are thinking of changing phones, do be aware of this. No need to make a wasted trip to try to register your new phones.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so those change to the new iphone xs and max cannot use this now?
what about watch? watch never change also cannot?

what a pity

was still using it on and off on my iphone X and watch.

tec_geek

Reaction score
so those change to the new iphone xs and max cannot use this now?
what about watch? watch never change also cannot?

what a pity

was still using it on and off on my iphone X and watch.

I think if you didn’t reset, unpair and/or didn’t remove the Cards from the Apple Watch, it should still work as the device token and the card number and etc still remains the same.

AnDyLe0

Reaction score
I think if you didn’t reset, unpair and/or didn’t remove the Cards from the Apple Watch, it should still work as the device token and the card number and etc still remains the same.

i also want to know. the info not very clear.
if u change iphone, u need to re-pair your watch rite? does that mean it will be unpaired and reset?
if upgrade iOS and watchOS, should be safe rite?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.