 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok I am slow. When the SimplyGo for Mastercard rolls out, will it be compatible with Pay?

PetPet

Reaction score
Don't be too excited :(
If they don't update their readers to be fast enough for mobile devices. There's going to be a human congestion.

PetPet

Reaction score
You'll not need to register your Apple Pay MasterCard. Since all forms of MasterCard would be accepted.

akrguy

Reaction score
Has anyone tried tapping unregistered mobile device and succeeded already?

Based on the experience when ABT pilot was launched two years ago, users could start using their mastercard several days prior to the official launch date.

chinnian

Reaction score
Has anyone tried tapping unregistered mobile device and succeeded already?

Based on the experience when ABT pilot was launched two years ago, users could start using their mastercard several days prior to the official launch date.

I've been trying since the last week, MasterCard on Apple Pay, not possible yet.

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score

Question. I got posb everyday card and it has Ezlink also. So on 4 April, I just go to mrt station ticket machine to convert it to bank mode? No need to do anything else like registration? I tried few week ago but got error at the ticket machine, unable to convert.
If I didn't convert the card to bank mode and I add it to Apple pay, can I still use apply pay to pay for the ride? If yes it will auto charge to bank?
Summary, do I need to convert posb everyday card to bank mode before I can use apple pay for ride. And anything need to be done before I can change the card to bank mode at mrt ticket machine... Thanks

Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question. I got posb everyday card and it has Ezlink also. So on 4 April, I just go to mrt station ticket machine to convert it to bank mode? No need to do anything else like registration? I tried few week ago but got error at the ticket machine, unable to convert.
If I didn't convert the card to bank mode and I add it to Apple pay, can I still use apply pay to pay for the ride? If yes it will auto charge to bank?
Summary, do I need to convert posb everyday card to bank mode before I can use apple pay for ride. And anything need to be done before I can change the card to bank mode at mrt ticket machine... Thanks

You dont have to switch mode if u intend to use Apple Pay. If u want to use physical card, must switch mode..

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
You dont have to switch mode if u intend to use Apple Pay. If u want to use physical card, must switch mode..

So just use the ticket machine to change mode will do? No pre preparation needed? Cause few weeks ago I try switch but unable to

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.