 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

ApexMan

Reaction score
All come down to $$$ lor
Create own system no need pay royalty

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun hold yr breath guys. I doubt express transit will happen in sincity.

Fellowes

Master Member
Reaction score
dun hold yr breath guys. I doubt express transit will happen in sincity.

When other nation can do it, I don’t see why sg can not enable it. Is LTA want or don’t want since Apple already offer the option.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
When I try to add credit card in the Apple Wallet in iphone, there are a list of old cards for me to add to my wallet. As I no longer use these credit cards, is there any way to delete or remove these cards so that I do not see them in the listing whenever I try to add a new card?

Thanks for sharing.

Found apple threads discussing this issue but it doesn't seem to resolve the issues:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8446489
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250358114

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I try to add credit card in the Apple Wallet in iphone, there are a list of old cards for me to add to my wallet. As I no longer use these credit cards, is there any way to delete or remove these cards so that I do not use them in the listing?

Thanks for sharing.

Found apple threads discussing this issue but it doesn't seem to resolve the issues:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8446489
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250358114

going into Wallet then removing e card doesn’t work?

lkinm81

Reaction score
going into Wallet then removing e card doesn’t work?

No .. it won’t work and happen to my Apple Pay ,.. every time I add new credit card , i will saw the old credit card which I have terminated ..

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No .. it won’t work and happen to my Apple Pay ,.. every time I add new credit card , i will saw the old credit card which I have terminated ..

there is another screen which can delete e card also. Settings > Wallet & Pay

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
there is another screen which can delete e card also. Settings > Wallet & Pay

What he mean is after deleting the card. It disappear from wallet correct. But when he try to add a new card, the device ‘remember’ the previous deleted card and asks for its CVV. Try it for yours self to see what he mean.

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just go to https://appleid.apple.com under Devices with the Apple Pay logo, find the offending device still holding the card and remove it, and wait for 7 days for it to disappear.

sansanjikikut

Reaction score
Still some people don't understand the issue lol. Have to replicate it yourself to understand it.

1. remove a card from apple wallet
2. add a new card
3. apple wallet will prompt you if you want to add back your previously removed card and ask for CVV
4. you also do have option to add new card

HelIoo

Reaction score
When you authenticate your credit card using fingerprint/face id on wallet app and place the phone near the payment reader, it just cannot detect it and nothing happen.

It just happen to me out of the sudden. Few days back still can work. All cards in the wallet app has the same issue. Re-add the cards does not make any different.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you authenticate your credit card using fingerprint/face id on wallet app and place the phone near the payment reader, it just cannot detect it and nothing happen.

It just happen to me out of the sudden. Few days back still can work. All cards in the wallet app has the same issue. Re-add the cards does not make any different.

maybe e nfc chip is broken? have u tried a hard reboot? how old is yr phone?

HelIoo

Reaction score
maybe e nfc chip is broken? have u tried a hard reboot? how old is yr phone?

Hard reboot and still the same. did remote diagnostics with apple and test pass. You know of any software tool to test nfc chip?

Last edited:

crystalnox

Master Member
Reaction score

Sounds like a hardware fault, if restoring doesn't fix it then I guess your NFC chip is fried. Any chance you're using an X?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard reboot and still the same. did remote diagnostics with apple and test pass. You know of any software tool to test nfc chip?

there’re a lot of nfc reader apps on e AppStore but u’ll need nfc tags to test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.