 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

chris888222

Reaction score
If I remember correctly there are the options for both credit card and contactless payment. Must choose the contactless payment option.

I remembered there was credit, nets and nets FlashPay. Didn't see any "contactless". Was at T2 macs outlet btw.

chris888222

Reaction score
wow..damn lucky android pay work .. :s13:

She told me a few customers tried using Samsung Pay but it always showed an error. Could be exclusive to that outlet, or maybe all of macs? But Apple Pay and Android Pay both work great so yeah no biggie. :D

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She told me a few customers tried using Samsung Pay but it always showed an error. Could be exclusive to that outlet, or maybe all of macs? But Apple Pay and Android Pay both work great so yeah no biggie. :D

i tried samsung pay at mac leh, it works well.. must be the user's problem.. :D

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Just curious those with OCBC Frank Card, the card image shown in the Wallet app will be the card design that you choose or?..

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Even android pay integrating rewards with cards. What about Apple pay? No link points? No tap for more points? No safra points?

PetPet

Reaction score
Manage to use it in Taipei!

H2Iti9x.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.