 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

ashhong

Reaction score
with the introduction of Android Pay.

i wonder if there is a proper term for all these contactless payment. or are we still going by the Visa Paywave route?:crazy:

no because every bank or company want to create a name for their marketing purposes.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Tap for points not tracked with passion debit card on the phone. Still must bring my physical card out to collect point :(

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LiWaEIW.jpg

Woot Apple Pay enabled for payment for mrt card

chris888222

Reaction score
Tried Apple Pay at Changi Airport McDonald's just now while trying out their (horrible) salted egg burger.

The self order kiosk didn't go through. Selected credit option but the payment didn't make it. At the cashier however, it works everytime. The cashier even knew that I was using Apple Pay haha.

She told me that Apple Pay is really fast, and for some reason Samsung Pay doesn't work with their terminals.

Slavor

Reaction score
Tried Apple Pay at Changi Airport McDonald's just now while trying out their (horrible) salted egg burger.

The self order kiosk didn't go through. Selected credit option but the payment didn't make it. At the cashier however, it works everytime. The cashier even knew that I was using Apple Pay haha.

She told me that Apple Pay is really fast, and for some reason Samsung Pay doesn't work with their terminals.

If I remember correctly there are the options for both credit card and contactless payment. Must choose the contactless payment option.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wow..damn lucky android pay work .. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.