 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Mine is also on the 9th, but since I have done this previously using my MasterCards, just try going to a GTM tomorrow and see if you can start switching. At max I waited is 2 days only, based on previous experiences. :D

Thanks for your advice once again bro, will try it out again tomorrow.

Good thing about this is that you can track your travel expenses more easily since they’re all logged into the TransitLink app.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point if it's just the card that can be used for ezlink.

Dunno when then can register mobile phones again.

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve just tried entering my DBS VISA card earlier this afternoon and it was accepted.

I did not receive any invitations nor am I a staff working in the bank/related fields.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice once again bro, will try it out again tomorrow.

Good thing about this is that you can track your travel expenses more easily since they’re all logged into the TransitLink app.

As for the tracking thing, some might like it while some do not like it. I am more towards liking it.

Visa cards I think need to be 'invited' in order to add. Mastercards all can.

I did not get an official invite nor am I a staff of VISA or the banks. I believe DBS VISA are invited.

So far my VISA from DBS worked:

4119 11
4628 45

See if anyone can add the BIN to the list.

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Try keying in a random last 4 digits. If it proceeds to the next page, then key in your REAL full credit card no.

This works. Thanks.

So if the email tells me that I can only start using on the 10th, does it mean it won't work earlier?

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This works. Thanks.

So if the email tells me that I can only start using on the 10th, does it mean it won't work earlier?

There is a chance you can start early, just try the GTM a day or 2 after the registration.

(MasterCard trial user who have done this a few times) :s12::s12:

DT1000

Reaction score
Try keying in a random last 4 digits. If it proceeds to the next page, then key in your REAL full credit card no.

HAHAHA. Bro you are good. I just use a random DBS card number to enter the next page and filled in my Citibank visa card. And succeed.
Now i'm waiting for the confirmation email.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I register my Citi cashback card, do I need to do the GTM thing? Just need to go to one of the 3 office to get staff to do right?

Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did not get an official invite nor am I a staff of VISA or the banks. I believe DBS VISA are invited.

So far my VISA from DBS worked:

4119 11
4628 45

See if anyone can add the BIN to the list.

I've a few DBS cards and that includes three Visa cards, all cannot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.