Personal travel to China

JapVodka

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check if it is possible for personal travel to China right now. Visiting friends over there.
I'll called so many hotlines getting so many different answer I'm terribly confused now. Can anyone please help me out!

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Have you tried to book an air-ticket at a tour agency? You can get your answer over the counter. Visa-free entry is definitely suspended. Another place you can ask is the China visa centre at Robinson Road.

SibehHL

Reaction score
You will need a Letter of Invitation (LOI) from a company, LOI shall be reviewed and approved by Provincial government.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
The likely case is that only business travel with invitation is allowed, and also travel on compassionate grounds.

natas

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check if it is possible for personal travel to China right now. Visiting friends over there.
I'll called so many hotlines getting so many different answer I'm terribly confused now. Can anyone please help me out!

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Visit gf or small 3? I dun think u want to take risk and waste so much money n time, just to visit friends. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.