Perth (Lots of advice & help needed please!)

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently bros, PERTH is the world's 21st best city to live in - Sydney held onto its 10th position, Melbourne ranked 15th, followed by Perth, Adelaide at 27, Canberra 28 and Brisbane 36.

Mel was bumped to no.2 last year..

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big 4 definitely ok, anyway the path within pinnacle is flat and all sand.. shouldn't be any issue.

Now then I realized bayswater doesn't cover this. I intended to drive bayswater car to pinnacle

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now then I realized bayswater doesn't cover this. I intended to drive bayswater car to pinnacle

Maybe you can email them to ask if driving on the pinnacle is fine since it's a tourist destination, not like you're going hardcore offroading

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can email them to ask if driving on the pinnacle is fine since it's a tourist destination, not like you're going hardcore offroading

I will still go ahead. In 2016 my GPS brought me to still in roads under construction. Definitely much uneven muddy roads and my whole car was so dirty with mud. Luckily there was no damage to the car.

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys im heading to perth mid next month, able to recommend or comment on my current shortlisted farms?

1. Ferguson valley farmstay
2. Taunton farmstay
3. Blue hills farmstay

thanks!

rbth x 0408

Reaction score
Hi

Am traveling to Perth in August.
Any recommendations for winery tour/guide in MR?
We r going to drive to MR but prefer to have someone bring us around.

YYCole

Reaction score
Ive been to Vasse Felix and Leeuwin Estate, mainly for their food on top of their wine.

spurman

Reaction score
hi guys im heading to perth mid next month, able to recommend or comment on my current shortlisted farms?

1. Ferguson valley farmstay
2. Taunton farmstay
3. Blue hills farmstay

thanks!
I had the pleasure of staying in 1 and 2.

Tauton is near magagret river. The cabins r smaller though. But theres a nite i saw so many stars. Sky was clear that nite. Nice.
Ferguson has amazing views. And yeah my kid loves this place. The chalets r a step up over taunton.
Though its ulu.

My friend stayed in blue hills b4. I recalled his famil love it too.

spurman

Reaction score
Hi

Am traveling to Perth in August.
Any recommendations for winery tour/guide in MR?
We r going to drive to MR but prefer to have someone bring us around.
Err. No need one. Hee. Otot is best. Hee.

Xanadu is nice but its small. Arivina is nice. Has nice views too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.