Perth (Lots of advice & help needed please!)

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try Kakulas Brothers along William Street, Northbridge, near Perth CBD.

Kakulas brothers not very cheap also but they have a huge variety of nuts and spices. Can also buy from some of the supermarkets.

Reaction score
Apparently bros, PERTH is the world's 21st best city to live in - Sydney held onto its 10th position, Melbourne ranked 15th, followed by Perth, Adelaide at 27, Canberra 28 and Brisbane 36.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently bros, PERTH is the world's 21st best city to live in - Sydney held onto its 10th position, Melbourne ranked 15th, followed by Perth, Adelaide at 27, Canberra 28 and Brisbane 36.

Mel was bumped to no.2 last year..

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big 4 definitely ok, anyway the path within pinnacle is flat and all sand.. shouldn't be any issue.

Now then I realized bayswater doesn't cover this. I intended to drive bayswater car to pinnacle

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone get stuck on the beach in your 4WD before ? did you manage to get out ?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now then I realized bayswater doesn't cover this. I intended to drive bayswater car to pinnacle

Maybe you can email them to ask if driving on the pinnacle is fine since it's a tourist destination, not like you're going hardcore offroading

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can email them to ask if driving on the pinnacle is fine since it's a tourist destination, not like you're going hardcore offroading

I will still go ahead. In 2016 my GPS brought me to still in roads under construction. Definitely much uneven muddy roads and my whole car was so dirty with mud. Luckily there was no damage to the car.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.