Pet food (Dog Owners PLEASE READ)

botakbotak

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Recently my girlfriend and I adopted a Singapore Special, he is currently 6 months old.

We used to feed him science diet but i think the lamb meat make him smell, we switch to canine caviar chicken flavour for a week, it was alright. Now i switch to the fish flavour.

Realise that when he is excited he got this wet dog smell (maybe is hormones?)

Planning to switch to Orijen, should I get the puppy formula or fish formula?

Much appreciated, thanks in advance.

sparhawk699

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Recently my girlfriend and I adopted a Singapore Special, he is currently 6 months old.

We used to feed him science diet but i think the lamb meat make him smell, we switch to canine caviar chicken flavour for a week, it was alright. Now i switch to the fish flavour.

Realise that when he is excited he got this wet dog smell (maybe is hormones?)

Planning to switch to Orijen, should I get the puppy formula or fish formula?

Much appreciated, thanks in advance.

IMO puppy formula till he is much older as your puppy needs all the proteins means for puppy.

allfuryou.sg

Reaction score
All Fur You Product Survey

Hello!

All Fur You is an online start-up social enterprise which offers a variety of homemade treats packed in boxes for your lovely pooches. Through this, we aim to donate a portion of our profits to animal welfare organisations to support the rescued dogs there and raise awareness about pet abandonment at the same time!

With that, All Fur You would like your help and a few minutes of your time to fill up this survey so that we can find out how we can improve to better meet your needs and equip ourselves to serve you. Thank you & stay PAWsome! ☺

Our link:goo.gl/forms/DuHKRQkqjjKPyPz83

pinkybeany

Reaction score
My schnauzer-mix dog is currently eating Cesar's wet food (usually fish, lamb or beef) and Burp's salmon-lamb dry food. We give him both wet and dry food in one meal with some brown rice. The prices for the food are reasonable.
But the Vet clinic nurse told me Caesar and Burp is not healthy a lot of rubbish inside. and they recommend me Hill's but then my poodle don't eat at all! End up i bought Royal Canin which she eats it! But i'm not sure if this brand is healthy enuff for my little poodle. Can some one advise me?

ILOVESIC

Reaction score
Hi all pet lovers,

My dog has just recently passed and im currently trying to sell his balance Jerhigh treats at a cheaper price.
I was wondering if anyone of you might be keen for the following;
Strawberry sticks 420g x6 2 Sept 2019 expiry date
Chicken Sticks 420g x5 25 July 2019 expiry date.

Do let me know(pm) if you are interested, thank you :)

didikitty

Reaction score
Hi all pet lovers,

My dog has just recently passed and im currently trying to sell his balance Jerhigh treats at a cheaper price.
I was wondering if anyone of you might be keen for the following;
Strawberry sticks 420g x6 2 Sept 2019 expiry date
Chicken Sticks 420g x5 25 July 2019 expiry date.

Do let me know(pm) if you are interested, thank you :)

Why don’t you donate it to dog shelters and drop it off there for them? I am sure the dogs there will really appreciate it!

sparhawk699

Reaction score
I recommend Pure Pet Food - dehydrated and freeze dried pet food....its seems to be good, both my dogs love it and so far so good.

yoyokid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think it depends on your dog. i've tried all sorts of brands (wet n dry) before i finally settle with canidae (dry) n cesar (wet) coz i guess my pup is as picky as me. =p
Once a dog is used to a particular food, it is best to stick to it religiously for every meal...

... offering other food or snacks for variety will break this routine and then one will be faced with the problem of a choosy or picky animal... :eek:

skystopper

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone knows if we are allowed to bring back dog food purchase from Johor? Thank you in advance!

archcherub

Reaction score
Got any suggestions of a good dog food from this dog dry food seller or not?

I have many of their points that I can exchange to waiver my purchase (points given by my past purchase in their other websites)

I only know Wellness is good, the rest i not sure if healthy or not liao

(my dog is old 11 yo, small dog)

Greenteafrappe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently feeding my pup taste of the wellness, hoping this change of diet helps in his Diarrhea 😭

Got any suggestions of a good dog food from this dog dry food seller or not?

I have many of their points that I can exchange to waiver my purchase (points given by my past purchase in their other websites)

I only know Wellness is good, the rest i not sure if healthy or not liao

(my dog is old 11 yo, small dog)

iamleroy

Reaction score
there's a lot others that are as good as wellness, just have to understand the ingredient list so when pet shop recommend you know that they're not trying to smoke you.

iamleroy

Reaction score
I recommend Pure Pet Food - dehydrated and freeze dried pet food....its seems to be good, both my dogs love it and so far so good.

Another similar to this is The Honest Kitchen, can try that as well. They usually have 15% too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.