Places to buy Flatscreen Panels, Projectors etc Discussion Thread

alanchia67

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my LED TV from Euromark Toa Payoh branch, their boss, David, is very friendly, helpful and approachable. Their staff at their Kallang branch are also very professional. At least they bother to answer any queries you have.

Tried Parisilk previously. Though they sound friendly, they dun seemed to be interested in getting my business. Maybe 1 LED TV is too small scale for them. They promised to call you back with the info you need. Even after you called to remind them that they have not done so. They still never get back to you with answers.

i never had problem with parisilk, have obtained quotations for several products promptly - although didnt buy from them all the time. may be just one odd-one-out salesperson's attitude. try another branch.

ctzehock

Reaction score
First Good thread here, gives me alot of places to compares prices other than the heavy brand name, Courts, Harvey Norman etc

However,
I'm interested in getting a TV + Free Motion TV wall bracket + Installation (cos i dun know how to install).

Any particular shop to recommend that provide the services above??

petetherock

Reaction score
Anyone can share which neighbourhood shop that gives the best prices, and can enquire over the phone.

There is a list of places here, do some homework, pick up the phone and ask. Most places do give better prices when you go down and I am assuming you are serious, so that should not be too hard a task.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I second that. On site quote with ready to commit will have better pricing over phone /email quote.

There is a list of places here, do some homework, pick up the phone and ask. Most places do give better prices when you go down and I am assuming you are serious, so that should not be too hard a task.

Last edited:

ricardoo

Reaction score
How come nobody mention Ban Kim Chuan.

Last time I bought all electrical appliances from them because they are honest with their prices. The company has its humble beginnings.

They must have already expanded and I'm not sure how are their prices now.

BKC Online

EVERJOINT ELECTRICAL TRADING
Block 159 #01-534 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4
6458 9569

EUROMARK ELECTRONICS
Block 4 #01-119 Toa Payoh Lorong 7
6255 4688

CHIN LEONG & CO
No. 664 Geylang
6744 3053

KONG TAI ELECTRICAL TRADING
Blk 504 # 01-221, Jurong West Street 51
6565 8970

Aik Leong Electrical Enterprise
Blk 121 # 01-16, Jalan Bukit Merah Lane 1
6271 9365

Hong Liang Electrical Enterprise
Blk 123 #01-70, Bukit Merah Lane 1, ALEXANDRA VILLAGE

GOH AH BEE
Blk 210 # 01-247, Hougang Street 21
6288 8611

PARISILK ELECTRONICS & COMPUTERS
No 15A Lorong Liput, Off Holland Village
6466 6002
Blk 214 #01-179, Bedok Central
6441 6066

Lion City Company
684 Geylang Road S(389608)
Tel: 67483367, 67411032 Fax:67489088
Email: shichen@pacific.net.sg
Lion City Company Online Store

Here is a list of other authorised dealers:
http://www.nccc.gov.sg/energylabel/sharp.shtm
http://www.nccc.gov.sg/energylabel/hitachi.shtm

updated

sgdividends

Reaction score
Dont buy from Euromark Electronics

Just called them for to quote a price for 42LM6200 LG TV. That person quoted me SGD1220. thats daylight robbery.

Best Denki quoted me $999 inclu GST, delivery and wall mounting installation.

Whats worse, another customer service officer said he will call me back in 5 minutes as he needed time to check the prices. He didnt call me even after 20 minutes.

I had to call them back and he passe me to his colleague who charged me such riduculous prices.

Dont be a carrot head!

sgdividends

Reaction score
LionCity Electronics

After calling Euromark, i called Lioncity. Customer service better but price quoted for 42LM6200 LG TV is $1099 inclu GST and delivery. Wall, mounting installation she is not sure and wants to check. This is the lowest price she can go.

So LionCity still cant match best denki at SGD999.

At least they charge reasonable prices which matches Courts at 1099, NOT LIKE Euromark which tries to PULL A FAST ONE.

SGDIVIDENDS

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
After calling Euromark, i called Lioncity. Customer service better but price quoted for 42LM6200 LG TV is $1099 inclu GST and delivery. Wall, mounting installation she is not sure and wants to check. This is the lowest price she can go.

So LionCity still cant match best denki at SGD999.

At least they charge reasonable prices which matches Courts at 1099, NOT LIKE Euromark which tries to PULL A FAST ONE.

SGDIVIDENDS

So it doesn't mean the local retailers can charge a much cheaper rate than the larger retailers like Best Denki, Harvey Norman etc.

grapewall

Reaction score
Just bought a Toshiba PE200S 40" LED tv from...Mustafa...gosh...1st time buying home appliance from there of all places...actually just wanna take a look...but the price is quite good actually..

I used the Sharp 39" LC39e440m as a guide: Audio House advertised for $699,Mega Discount Store @ United Sq selling $599 (after neg),Harvey Norman @ Novena Sq sell $549. Mustafa selling $499!

However,42" and below, Mustafa don give brackets or wall mount. You can quote other stores say they give, and they may try to match that..but the salesman says the original wall mount is not adjustable and would be very difficult if u want to install cables or remove it in future.

I suggest u go there and take a look at the prices. I wanted to see Gain City and Audio House, but I think Mustafa is quite cheap already.

passionova

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all~

It seems that the Kovan branch was closed down as some forumers has mentioned. Haven been able to verify it, but the other address I found on the internet is:

9 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace
S416094
Mobile: 67487655

Maybe someone can give them a call and verify it?

LifeCreator

Reaction score
Hi all, may i know any comment in term of price and service of Lion City Company, thanks in advance.

TKSIM_27

Reaction score
Hi all, may i know any comment in term of price and service of Lion City Company, thanks in advance.
Be careful of Lion City Co's advertised prices on the website. Depending on which item, they don't reveal full price to you. I was told installation is another cost, deliver is another cost (even though website state free delivery for certain amount), then upon delivery, they told me to remove the packaging must pay a fee some more. Don't expect them to take your calls or return your emails if you complain. Worst of all, they send me a wrong washing machine and now i cannot through to them. Im stuck with it! Also, the lady boss is very rude and can even insult you if you complain. BEWARE.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mustaffa 24 hours cannot afford to get their act together and have a better online buying platform lol Saw only got "kebab" , "jewellery" and "travel" haizzz

Project_Xco

Reaction score
Be careful of Lion City Co's advertised prices on the website. Depending on which item, they don't reveal full price to you. I was told installation is another cost, deliver is another cost (even though website state free delivery for certain amount), then upon delivery, they told me to remove the packaging must pay a fee some more. Don't expect them to take your calls or return your emails if you complain. Worst of all, they send me a wrong washing machine and now i cannot through to them. Im stuck with it! Also, the lady boss is very rude and can even insult you if you complain. BEWARE.

What a bunch of nonsense. I bought (big) things from LionCity and Parisilk for my home renovation recently. Both are fine. Call, they answer and talk nicely. Free delivery for both. Price fully revealed on their website (just login to see full price). Remove packaging need to pay fee? Siao ah.

shamer

Reaction score
Q0010 selling phillips LED TV only $399

Q0010 selling phillips LED TV only $399

r0_ger

Master Member
Reaction score
Audiohouse Liang Court got relocation sale. Anyone intend to go? Pls share good deal. Looking for 65" TV.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.