Places to buy Flatscreen Panels, Projectors etc Discussion Thread

Alienwaree

Suspended
Reaction score
is Q0010 reliable for electronics?

I have bought a few electronics from Qoo10. No problems till now. But never bought displays before. I'd say lazada would be reliable when it comes to electronics. Somemore lazada have gss sale right now.

should take this chance to window shop and look at the prices. can use shopback for 2% or 4% cashback.

emptystomach

Reaction score
I have bought a few electronics from Qoo10. No problems till now. But never bought displays before. I'd say lazada would be reliable when it comes to electronics. Somemore lazada have gss sale right now.

should take this chance to window shop and look at the prices. can use shopback for 2% or 4% cashback.

what's a good display in lazada? can link?
anyway, it's the last day for their gss right?

SandMan

Reaction score
Just want to share my experience at Courts Clementi. You decide if you want to give them your money.

So I wanted to find out more about their price match and the salesman got his manager to come explain to me. The manager is bald and has an earring, the type of guy whom I immediately recognise knows how to handle people based on his mannerism. I was not concerned about that as I was just asking about their policy and to shop. I could tell he wasn't too happy to explain this policy but still tried his best to be professional about it.

I went to get a photo of competitor's price tag and came back to this manager. He punched a few keys at his computer then showed me his monitor, proving he unfortunately had no stock. I'll have to wait 3 weeks if I wanted the TV!

I told him that was fine but I would like to check a few other TVs first before committing, so he got a junior salesman to attend to me. After a few minutes I found out from this junior salesman that they in fact had a set of the TV I wanted in the store, 10 meters from where I was standing. We walked to it and he innocently showed it to me!

The manager quickly came over, made no apologies, smiled and said I was lucky.

I eventually left the store without buying from him. That branch is quiet both day and night so I won't be surprised if it's their lowest performing store.

Last edited:

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just want to share my experience at Courts Clementi. You decide if you want to give them your money.

So I wanted to find out more about their price match and the salesman got his manager to come explain to me. The manager is bald and has an earring, the type of guy whom I immediately recognise knows how to handle people based on his mannerism. I was not concerned about that as I was just asking about their policy and to shop. I could tell he wasn't too happy to explain this policy but still tried his best to be professional about it.

I went to get a photo of competitor's price tag and came back to this manager. He punched a few keys at his computer then showed me his monitor, proving he unfortunately had no stock. I'll have to wait 3 weeks if I wanted the TV!

I told him that was fine but I would like to check a few other TVs first before committing, so he got a junior salesman to attend to me. After a few minutes I found out from this junior salesman that they in fact had a set of the TV I wanted in the store, 10 meters from where I was standing. We walked to it and he innocently showed it to me!

The manager quickly came over, made no apologies, smiled and said I was lucky.

I eventually left the store without buying from him. That branch is quiet both day and night so I won't be surprised if it's their lowest performing store.

Courts Clementi i seldom patronize cuz few times I was there.
The service there wasn't that good, probably as the sales target
for this store isn't that aggressive as other outlets
they don't go all out to help customers.

For west side, in my opinion Jurong Point Courts or Harvey Norman
are still best places to hunt for electronics.
Especially if you met the right sales guy, he may give you a good offer.

Zrexe

Reaction score
Sevamall

Anyone bought from Sevamall before?

I checked their prices which is really good. However, they only offer import sets, and warranty with them. So if they go bust, it's a gg.

Anyone has any dealings with them before?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.