PM Lee: every year 4,000 ppl die from pneumonia in Singapore

min0ri

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I heard that, it sounded like quite a big number just for pneumonia.

MatrixFanatic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is even 1 death acceptable?

More people die from suicide than from COVID. And suicide is an idea akin to a virus - it spreads, albeit psychologically. So how to vaccinate people against suicide? This is why Sinkies are afraid for no good reason. Wake me up when death rate for COVID is like SARS.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PM Lee: every year 4,000 ppl die from pneumonia in Singapore​

I hope 1 more person dies from cancer..................................................!!!!

ftpofmpo

Banned
Reaction score
"Our doctors and nurses do their best for every patient. Unfortunately, despite their best efforts, not every seriously ill patient will make it through. Sadly, quite a few will succumb, just like with pneumonia. Every year more than 4,000 people die of pneumonia in Singapore, mostly elderly and with other underlying illnesses.

"Over the next few weeks and months, we will likely see the number of COVID-19 related deaths continue to go up."

Lee urged the unvaccinated elderly to get their vaccination jabs as soon as possible, while those who are already vaccinated should get their booster shots to strengthen their immunity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.new...ive-with-covid-lee-hsien-loong-045408811.html
den y mp need to hide behind e-mps?

can answer y?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.