PM Lee: every year 4,000 ppl die from pneumonia in Singapore

HumJiBeng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Our doctors and nurses do their best for every patient. Unfortunately, despite their best efforts, not every seriously ill patient will make it through. Sadly, quite a few will succumb, just like with pneumonia. Every year more than 4,000 people die of pneumonia in Singapore, mostly elderly and with other underlying illnesses.

"Over the next few weeks and months, we will likely see the number of COVID-19 related deaths continue to go up."

Lee urged the unvaccinated elderly to get their vaccination jabs as soon as possible, while those who are already vaccinated should get their booster shots to strengthen their immunity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.new...ive-with-covid-lee-hsien-loong-045408811.html

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if every day 10 die from covid, then he should also don't talk so much.

else cursing himself to meet maker soon.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
860x394.png

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How about being part of the stats too ?
I want to strangle any one who tell me that.
I will ask them how about their ah kong and ah ma being part of the stats ?
We are talking about human life here.

As I mentioned in another thread, once he shared that our death rate is one of the lowest as a matter of fact thing in his speech.
He is not fit to be the leader of the place any more.

2Dollar

Banned
Reaction score
Funny the papy, rich elites don't feel threatened. Because they are rich and can afford the best private healthcare in Singapore. Normal Singaporean go hospital queue up 10 hours, make appointment for two months later, illness already deteriorated.

Towelie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Pneumonia is not a virus. But a resultant symptom mainly due to weaken immune system.
2. From Flu to now Pneumonia.

Shifting goal posts to brain-dead sinkies.

Blood in your hands!!!!
next he will compare to the number of deaths from other illnesses + road accidents compared COVID deaths to total number of deaths in SG and say it is only a small percentage

LHL and team when go die?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.