Pocophone X3 Pro

Destinyrider

Reaction score
my poco x3 pro when playing game become very hot. is it common ? i thought it have a cooling system.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
my poco x3 pro when playing game become very hot. is it common ? i thought it have a cooling system.
heat has to go somewhere.
its hot BECAUSE it has a cooling system, the heat transfers out from the cpu/gpu to the surface of the phone, which is then transfered to your hands / the air.

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sorry, were you talking about Poco F3 or Poco X3 Pro?

I'm using the normal charger to charge mine. I think it should be sufficient to charge my X3 Pro.
I am talking about the Poco X3 Pro and I know the F3 charge slightly faster than the X3 Pro

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to get the cheapest X3 Pro? Need global version(local warranty) or flash to global rom.

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to get the cheapest X3 Pro? Need global version(local warranty) or flash to global rom.
From your least favourite Carousell application. Warranty could be from last month beginning of April or end of April. It won't be the cheapest than buying from actual Mi store on Shopee and Lazada, but some currently sold on Carousell could still be slightly cheaper than other flippers.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From your least favourite Carousell application. Warranty could be from last month beginning of April or end of April. It won't be the cheapest than buying from actual Mi store on Shopee and Lazada, but some currently sold on Carousell could still be slightly cheaper than other flippers.
Had a hard time understanding your post.
1. Carousell has the cheapest price
2. It isn't cheaper than the official Mi Store on Shopee/Lazada
3. Carousell is cheaper than flippers.

4. Don't understand warranty duration. Should it start from the date I make the purchase?

1, 2 and 3 are like conflicting sentences.

sajokj

Reaction score
Any good tempered glass to recommend for Poco X3 Pro? Which one is good UV or normal TG?

tulipsgal

Reaction score
Need some urgent advice, my mom X3 pro encountered an issue. The screen is blank/black but phone can still ring and alert are still working. Any way to resolve or need to go service center?

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some urgent advice, my mom X3 pro encountered an issue. The screen is blank/black but phone can still ring and alert are still working. Any way to resolve or need to go service center?
Should be screen issue liao, send to service center

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.