police selection assessment

abbysashimi

Suspended
Reaction score
When should I apply to DEI? While I am still finishing up my degree or after I get my degree? I am currently a fourth year and I heard that DEI process takes quite some time, so I am not sure if I should apply before I graduate. Anyone?

Dattuse

Reaction score
When should I apply to DEI? While I am still finishing up my degree or after I get my degree? I am currently a fourth year and I heard that DEI process takes quite some time, so I am not sure if I should apply before I graduate. Anyone?
You can apply now.. and yes , DEI application usually takes about a year or so.

Do take note, chances are slim so you might wanna apply other areas under MHA or towards a job that’s your major

Dattuse

Reaction score
anyone apply on 17 April before or after still waiting for their email? or is just me only o.o
Usually takes about 1 or 2 months for them to get back to you with a interview link. Check your GOV page as well for the status

bec12345

Reaction score
Just asking around to check, for DES anyone had their psychometric test around mid April and is still waiting for medical?😊

yapiyap

Reaction score
Seems like the previous DEI Tele Grp has been removed. I have created another one. PM me on tele @zyappp and I'll add y'all in

Last edited:

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think someone should just share the DES/DEI group link here. then people can just join

RokuekRo

Reaction score
Usually takes about 1 or 2 months for them to get back to you with a interview link. Check your GOV page as well for the status
29 April 2021 my status had change to shortlisted after that no news onwards

sianboy785

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been scheduled for the panel interview on this coming Wednesday. Can anyone tell me how it is like?

Can also pm me the telegram group chat? TIA!

yapiyap

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been scheduled for the panel interview on this coming Wednesday. Can anyone tell me how it is like?

Can also pm me the telegram group chat? TIA!
atb for your panel! did u apply DEI or DES?

Mdnooradli

Reaction score
Has anyone here got rejected before? And if there isn’t, does anyone have any idea if they’ll send a rejection email at least?

AkbarAli

Reaction score
Guys is waiting for more than 2 months after medical assessment a good sign?

awsk1998

Reaction score
Has anyone here got rejected before? And if there isn’t, does anyone have any idea if they’ll send a rejection email at least?
Yes, they will send you a rejection email. You can also check your application status on careergov to get updated

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.