police selection assessment

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any IPPT test before you get accepted? Like is there a criteria eg (Silver/Gold) to be selected? Or will this be done during the training phase?

99chicken99

Reaction score
hello! anybody have the tele gc link for DEI? appreciate if you can pm me the link! thank you!

Roysim1991

Reaction score
hi I interested in joining as direct entry inspector after graduate from my private degree.. May I know how long is the entire interview stages? Is it very difficult to pass all stages?

Roysim1991

Reaction score
Received official email of appointment 2 weeks ago.
Feel free to ask me any questions.
Hi u applied for DES or DEI? U passed all stages of interview with one try? Was it really difficult or it depends? How long was the whole process from the beginning?
I planning to apply for direct entry inspector after I complete my part time private degree. Some suggest me to apply around 6 months before I graduate. Now gathering more information.

Roysim1991

Reaction score
This is my DEI timeline

10 Jan: application
24 Feb: tea session email
5 Mar: tea session
11 mar: SA
14 may: Psych email
25 May: psych
22 Jun: panel email
28 Jun: panel
2 Jul: medical email
6 Jul: call for medical
Were the interview tough? I suppose what matter most is confident and abit knowledge beforehand right? What question they usually ask?

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been scheduled for tea session for DEI.

Can anyone shed some light on what to prepare for and what to expect?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Zackryder1

Reaction score
Hi, my application was unsuccessful after 2 months prior to medical appointment. Applied in February. Anyone would know what could be the reason? I’m medically fit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.