police selection assessment

Nlx123

Reaction score
Did anyone of you got a rejection letter even before the tea session? Is it possible that it is a technical glitch ?

TYX0396

Reaction score
thank you! happened to my friend too. honestly the process is quite frustrating but if you’re really passionate about this line of work, don’t give up yet. i’ve also heard of ppl who applied more than twice and eventually got it.
Got rejected twice already :/
1st one was at the Panel interview
2nd was after the tea session

Not sure if its because I reapplied too soon and they remember me T-T
Hope the ppl who applied more than twice getting in is true, really gives me hope to keep trying again

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
Got rejected twice already :/
1st one was at the Panel interview
2nd was after the tea session

Not sure if its because I reapplied too soon and they remember me T-T
Hope the ppl who applied more than twice getting in is true, really gives me hope to keep trying again
They got all the records in their data system. Whatever you say during interview also kept in their system.

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Hii DES tele link here if anyone interested.

heyqueens

Reaction score
Can't really find a proper thread on this but has anyone went through Volunteer Special Constabulary (VSC) before? Able to pm me about your experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.