police selection assessment

DavidLim101

Reaction score
Hi, I just went for my psychometric test 2 days ago and I received a email asking me to go for a written test, can anyone share what would the written test be about?

couchpotat00

Reaction score
Hi, I just went for my psychometric test 2 days ago and I received a email asking me to go for a written test, can anyone share what would the written test be about?
hihi i just went for my psychometric test today and wna check if u applied for spf dei?

C@rpediem

Reaction score
hello! anyone has the telegram link for DEI? appreciate if you can pm me the link! thank you!:)

FaizTaj

Reaction score
Anyone applied for DES PTU on apr/may and have gone through the medical around june?

lonelyreaper

Reaction score
Hello!

I just passed my tea session for DEI!
Could anyone share with me the tele link for the DEI group? :)

DavidLim101

Reaction score
For DEI, what's the wait time from the meeting w psychologist to the panel interview?
I went for my psychologist interview on the 28th of June and they sent me the invitation for board interview on the 8th of July! Hope this helps!

nightkids92

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, Can add me to the DES telegram group, I constantly remove and banned from entering the group.

LoveValentine

Reaction score
You need to do the anti spam questions within 2 minutes if not you get banned. please read properly and message @fireballashley on telegram to assist you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.