Praise and Worship in ALL form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
God said, “Let there be light” (Gen 1:3)

matthew-5-14-2.jpg

The Lord is the light. The beacon of hope. The Saviour.
Praise the Lord!

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Prince Of Tears…

The rabbis of Judaism say Jewish people can’t believe in Yeshua, Jesus, because Judaism doesn’t believe that one man can die for the sins of others.

But written in an old mystical book of rabbinic Judaism by the rabbis, it says this, “When God wants to bring healing to the world, He strikes a righteous man among them with disease and sufferings. Through him He gives healing to all.

As it is written, He was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, and by His stripes we are healed.” Even in the mystical writings of rabbinical Judaism, you can find the atonement coming through; striking a righteous man.

And even though most Rabbis deny it, it says right there that Isaiah 53 is about a Redeemer dying for our sins. As it is written He died for our sins that we would be healed. It’s true, someone gave His life for you.

He was wounded for your transgression. He was bruised for your iniquities. Live all out holy, completely and entirely for Him, because even the rabbis agree. Someone died for you.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2

Surrender yourself completely to Jesus. Live a life worthy of the One who gave His life to make it worthy.

Walk daily with God at your side!

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a great many of the devout Greeks and not a few of the leading women. But the Jews were jealous, and taking some wicked men of the rabble, they formed a mob, set the city in an uproar, and attacked the house of Jason, seeking to bring them out to the crowd.

Acts 17:4-5

Paul traveled from town to town and synagogue to synagogue to deliver the Good News about Yeshua. The apostle to the gentiles always went to the Jew first AND preached Yeshua inside the synagogues from the Old Testament. Some gentiles and some Jews believed while other Jews became really upset. Paul's intention was not to make enemies out of his own people, but to share the saving truth about Yeshua. Likewise, we boldly share with the lost and let the Holy Spirit do the convicting in their hearts, but we ought not to take rejection personal. God want's us to be vessels for His truth and if people get upset, they are upset at the potter not the vessel. Let's continue to be bold

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
Proverbs-21-6-KJV-The-getting-of-treasures-by-a-lying-tongue-is-a-I20021006-L02.jpg

Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
Praise the Lord! We are blessed to be able to receive Chirst as our personal Saviour and our moral compass.
Lord, we pray that the "MOH", "DBS", "DHL" and the such phone scammers will also be able to hear about Your good works and be saved. Allow them, in Your plan, to be upright and serve You. As it is written in Psalm 7:9, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. Let not another victim fall prey to their scams.
In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exaggerating the Massiah…

The Koran of Islam is filled with historical errors. One of those amazing errors or statements in the Koran is a statement directed at believers in Yeshua, Jesus. It says, “Oh people of the Scripture do not exaggerate in your religion, the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary.”

The Koran calls Yeshua, Jesus, the Messiah, but doesn’t understand what the Messiah is. The Messiah is the one who reconciles man to God. Messiah is the one who becomes a light to the nations.

Jesus is the one who brings peace, first spiritually, then physically to the world; who will make the lion and the calf lie down together, who will usher in the Kingdom and reign upon the throne of David.

Jesus is the one who redeems us for everlasting joy. So you, people of Scripture, followers of the Anointed One, the Messiah, don’t stop lifting up the Lord.

You can’t speak enough about Him. You can’t praise Him enough. You can’t rejoice enough about Him. You can’t lift Him up enough. Don’t worry about exaggerating Jesus. You couldn’t if you wanted to. He is just too great. He’s the Messiah.

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13:15-16

Praise Jesus all through the day, lift Him up in prayer, sing His praises with a joyful heart, share Jesus with others; again I say, rejoice!

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so

Acts 17:11

When Paul arrived in Berea, he continued to preach first in the Synagogue as was his custom. The Bereans had a habit to study, compare and apply Scripture daily. They wanted to confirm the veracity of what they heard with what they knew from their study of the Tanach. If anything went contrary to God's counsel, they didn’t attach too much importance to it. Today it is crucial that we would all be modern-day Bereans. There is so much false teaching going around that we must filter it all through the Bible. It takes time, diligence and a knowledge of God's word that can only be acquired if we are intentional in our daily reading of the Word. Let us all be Bereans and not allow the wolves to enter the sheep pen.

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
2-corinthians-5-17-s_2000x.jpg

Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
We are free from the old laws. The new and breakthrough comes through the Lord, born sinless but died for our sins.
We are free. we are saved!
Praise the Lord!

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Lamb For Each…

On “Palm Sunday” crowds received Jesus into Jerusalem. Today, crowds of believers, crowd into churches to celebrate the receiving of Jesus. Palm Sunday is really an ancient Hebrew holy day. It’s the tenth of Nisan; the day that was given to receive the lamb.

It’s an amazing thing that the Lamb of God entered Jerusalem on that day to be received. The original commandment for the tenth of Nisan doesn’t say that it was for crowds of people to receive the lamb. It says they were EACH to receive the lamb.

That’s the key. Jesus didn’t die for crowds – He died for you – personally. That’s the only way to receive Him. Have you become just part of the crowd?

Jesus did not simply die for all – He died for each – for you. He loves, not simply all – He loves each – He loves you. That’s the way you’ll find your blessing and know Him and His love. Receive Him today anew, personally, as the One who gave His life and His love for you, personally.

The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt, “This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year. Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household. If any household is too small for a whole lamb, they must share one with their nearest neighbor, having taken into account the number of people there are. You are to determine the amount of lamb needed in accordance with what each person will eat. The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats. Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Exodus 12:1-6

Rejoice! For the Lamb of God has come for you. Open your heart today and receive His blessings and His everlasting love.

Walk daily with God at your side!

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Proverbs 10:12

All of us will get wronged at one point or another in our life. Our answer to those who offend or hurt us can be one of two. We can get offended, let bitterness build to the point of resentment and even seek revenge one way or another or we can respond with love. We are not asked to ignore our hurts, but seeking revenge never solves the problem because we are not just. Only God is just and without a selfish agenda. Forgiveness will free us from it all, as it blows the dark cloud of resentment from floating over our heads. Yeshua even asked us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. That is a tall order indeed, but very freeing!

the only way

Reaction score
Rachael Mushala Chisulo

Rachael Mushala Chisulo

THE CHURCH OF JESUS IS IN THE WILDERNESS WITH HER LORD

#Resharing
The Lord gave me a vision that He wants me to share.

The Lord showed me a beautiful church building. Inside the church,it was worship time and the church was full of people worshipping. A group of singers were on the stage with all the instruments;key boards,drums,guitars and other instruments.

Everyone was excitedly dancing and rejoicing. However,there was no move of the Holy Spirit whatsoever. The Lord drew my attention to how these people had come to the house of the Lord. They had no regard for God and their hearts were still caught up on earthly things. The worship leaders,a group of men wore very short pairs of shorts. I also saw women,some sitting and some jumping up and down wearing very short pairs of shorts and yet dancing for God in the church. Many people in the church had come wearing sleeveless tops with their armpits exposed as they worshipped,some women wore spaghetti strap tops,and alot of people had come to the house of the Lord dressed immodestly.

The Lord also drew my attention to how these people had total disregard for God's house. Some people were outside the church chatting,and I also saw children (about 10 years old) riding toy motor bikes in and out of church playing. These people were not honoring God but had only come to church to create a false excitement.

The Lord wasn't happy with all that was happening and no matter how much they sang,jumped up and down and even sweating in the process,the Holy Spirit was not in this place.
The Lord wasn't pleased with this church because they had no regard for His word and no regard for God Himself.

"Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves." Matthew 21:12

" I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service."Romans 12:1

After this,the Lord showed me another church.
I saw a group of people out in a wilderness. They didn't meet in a building but were just in the open. And I saw that these people were learning from Jesus Himself! It wasn't a man teaching these people,but Jesus Himself stood on a rock,the people surrounded Him and were listening to Him, looking at Jesus face attentively as He taught them. Little children stood with their parents to learn from Jesus.

For a moment I thought I was seeing a scene from the past,I thought the Lord was showing me something from the time He was on earth teaching people because it wasn't any person teaching these people but Jesus Himself. Then the Lord said to me,"This isn't from the past,look closely" When I looked at the people I realized this was right now The Lord was show ing me that such a church exists right now.

That His church is out in the wilderness seeking God to learn straight from Jesus. The Lord said to me,"look at how they are dressed." All of them,men,women and children dressed modestly to cover their bodies unlike in the first carnal church. There was no confusion among them like the previous Church, but here even the children stood there with their parents and were learning from Jesus.

Then the Lord said to me,"the sight of this second church I have shown you is like a breath of fresh air to Me.It is so beautiful to behold." It is very pleasing to the Lord when we are able to seek Him and desire to be taught by God.

The vision ended.

The Lord made me understand that the first church was walking in the flesh, seeking to create excitement but the Holy Spirit was absent because they did not seek God in Spirit. They walked after the desires of their heart and had no regard for what God wants and this reflected in their behavior and lifestyle which was all unpleasing to Jesus. The second church was out in the wilderness to signify SELF DENIAL. The real church of Jesus is not recognized by beautiful buildings,rather it's their fear of God and deep intimacy they have with Him. It's made up of God's children scattered in different places.
The people who belong to this church that is pleasing to Jesus are those who crucify their sinful desires and hunger for their Lord. While the rest of the world is so busy with chasing after the temporal pleasures of sin,this church is seperated from all those distractions, seeking the Lord, being taught by Him and enjoying close intimacy with Him. The wilderness is a place of seperation from the things that keep us busy on earth and we go after God's heart instead. It's a place we surrender to God, and submit to Him in prayer fasting and reading His word,yielded to His word in obedience and seeking Him with all our hearts. When we do this,the Lord Himself will come and be our Teacher. We will hear His voice clearly and Jesus will teach us everything we need to know. Jesus is Holy and will accept all or nothing. We have to completely seperate ourselves for Him,or we will never know Him. Jesus is calling us into the wilderness,to be totally separated for Him alone.

K8gGXbMwIdCSRV0-_SStBACQZ_qlzeJUjiXmbpYrEH8kmleGoztL1l0cHjSBrDKdhJXstofCsNjq=s1024-nd-v1

ricardo_

Reaction score
The Koran of Islam is filled with historical errors. One of those amazing errors or statements in the Koran is a statement directed at believers in Yeshua, Jesus. It says, “Oh people of the Scripture do not exaggerate in your religion, the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary.”

U mean just like zombies in Matthew 27?

The Koran calls Yeshua, Jesus, the Messiah, but doesn’t understand what the Messiah is. The Messiah is the one who reconciles man to God. Messiah is the one who becomes a light to the nations.
Yep. But Jews don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Lol. In fact thr dead sea scrolls states that Jews were waiting for three types of Messiah. Show me where "Ha Maschiac" is in the Bible.

Jesus is the one who redeems us for everlasting joy. So you, people of Scripture, followers of the Anointed One, the Messiah, don’t stop lifting up the Lord.

Dont preach, show me where in the Hebrew bible that jesus is the Messiah or part of the trinity.

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Israel chooses Barabbas over Jesus

Pontius Pilate gave him to the Jews and the whole world REJOICED !
because the World then has Jesus as their Saviour :)

John doe neo

Reaction score
Exaggerating the Massiah…

Jesus is the one who brings peace, first spiritually, then physically to the world; who will make the lion and the calf lie down together, who will usher in the Kingdom and reign upon the throne of David.

You can’t speak enough about Him. You can’t praise Him enough. You can’t rejoice enough about Him. You can’t lift Him up enough. Don’t worry about exaggerating Jesus. You couldn’t if you wanted to. He is just too great. He’s the Messiah.

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13:15-16

Praise Jesus all through the day, lift Him up in prayer, sing His praises with a joyful heart, share Jesus with others; again I say, rejoice!
Please don't be a loser... You have the cheek to bring up Islam and the Quran, but you can't even want to debate with me when I brought up Mark 10:17-18 previously.... Hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.