prism+ soundbar

Streetsoldier

Reaction score
I bought the prism + flow soundbar. To me as a newbie to the world of soundbars, its definitely a huge upgrade to me. The bass is just awesome. Minor downside is that sometimes the sub disconnects or idles after a few hours when not using. Have to switch off and on the sub

naoeneko

Reaction score
Wondering how it compares to creative stage v2?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
If my memory served me right on how the stage v2 and the flow sounded... I'll say the Flow is better... But the price tier of the 2 system is diff though...

if you don't mind 2nd hand, a Katana V1 is better. Since you can probably get a used Katana V1 at cheaper than Flow price nowadays...

it's actually better to compare Creative Katana vs Prism+ Flow lol and I'll give Katana the win. But if your budget is around Flow I'll say go for it, it doesn't sound bad for its price as a soundbar... but the unit i demoed had some connectivity issue though, so YMMV. i'll generally spend more on Katana V1 than on Flow for reliability issue. Trust Creative more than Prism+. haha.

jasonwsc

Reaction score
Prism+ Flow seems like a rebranded Hisense HS218, even the remote looks exactly the same. The RTings reviews are not terrible, so I guess you can buy it.

I believe the Symphony is a rebranded Hisense HS512.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.