Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wah control!!!
I have been waiting for this!
thanks epic.

uselessbum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Control was meant as a showcase for raytracing when RTX line first launched. How many of you have the gear for or are willing to sacrifice performance to turn raytracing on? Even though it is considered an "older" game, the raytracing aspect still has a substantial performance tax.

Note: Not saying you have to play with RT on, just curious how many of you are planning to do so because it supposedly looks at its best with RT on.

:(

savoirex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played Control almost to mid game with MS gamepass...now i loaded up Epic and it wants me to start new game. wtf...

uselessbum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played Control almost to mid game with MS gamepass...now i loaded up Epic and it wants me to start new game. wtf...

Because game pass version is considered a separate version due to the files(which may include the save file as well) being encrypted.

savoirex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because game pass version is considered a separate version due to the files(which may include the save file as well) being encrypted.

ya, ms encrypt the files so tat u habe to buy gamepass to continue w chiu game progress...steam, gog, epic all can share, only ms cannot.

uselessbum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya, ms encrypt the files so tat u habe to buy gamepass to continue w chiu game progress...

Bo bian since it is essentially a subscription service. If not people can just back up the all the game files and continue on playing without game pass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.