[PSA] Free AAA games from epicgames.com (Epic Games platform only)

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already amassed over 800+ games in steam from humble bundles, monthly, occasional free games.. I think I'll never play them all in this lifetime
In fact I don't even buy the bundles liao, but still keep the monthly subscription as its carried over from the older plan which allows me to keep all the choices at the same old price

Currently playing yakuza 3 remastered, just bought the yakuza remastered collection 2 weeks ago

900+ games including steam, epic, ubisoft
I got 600+ games in Steam and 1200++ DLC.. no choice some of my games really **** tons of DLC.. like the Total War Series. I hardly buy those small indie games.. unless it is really interesting..

Recently just bought Metro Exodus on Steam... :ROFLMAO: Dragon Quest Heroes II (on sale) Total War Rome Remastered (50% off since i own the original)

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sien.

Last time buy pirated game play shiok.

Now library got so many game,
Sometime play game just to complete it.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
until when???
It says free forever weekend... so.... maybe over soon since now is still Sunday in US time?? Unless they are talking about this whole week... no difference to me.. since I already own everything in this game..

I got 2 DLC that I dun have... but meh... not going to buy since no time to play this also...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Edit: knn.. copied the url for the Panadol Ad...

FrostPunk... heng ar.. never buy on Steam.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edit: knn.. copied the url for the Panadol Ad...

FrostPunk... heng ar.. never buy on Steam.

xFsgA.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.