PSP Leong Mun Wai vs MOF minister Lawrence Wong in Parliament on 14 September 2021 at 1400-0030 hrs

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know a lot of the degree mills in india churn out certs in 3 months right?
Pls report to MOM if you know companies hire such people.

Otherwise any faculties good university in a big country can easily overwhelm the small number of graduates from local universities.

Companies will not survive if they hire lousy people. Unless if they are cheap and is hired to do a cheap job.

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
The whole session is a joke especially the last portion after LW.
It is like the Emperor New Clothing in Action.
Every one in the royal palace was praising the invisible cloak.
LMW was pointing out that there is NONE.
I saw how hard the tailors and the various officials trying hard to defend themselves that they saw the cloak themselves.

LMW have a hard time in the afternoon cos he took every shot thrown at him too seriously.
He was being cornered at one time.
He found his form towards the end and saw the shenanigans.
(He is like Neo, cos he know how to siam the bullets.)
Especially the last part where some of them were sprouting rubbish.

LMW was smiling in the end knowing that he made his points for the rest of the peasants.
He have nothing else to prove.
He spoken for the sinkie who underwent the sufferings of the failed policies.
He done his job and responsibility assigned to him by Singaporeans.
If all of them in the House done their work, there is NO NEED TO BE so furious to defend themselves.
There is only one word written on some of their forehead - GUILTY.

You can fool yourself, you cannot fool the whole of Singapore.

Singaporeans only need to be fooled every 5 years.

fatscaryuncle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210915-0741155.png

And these are the sort of cbks that think they are upper crust/caste and exist apart from average sinkies who rather would stand with fts instead of their fellow sinkies whom they like to sh1t on.

The dark side just got massive hate boner against lmw, will never find support from this group one.

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210915-0741155.png

And these are the sort of cbks that think they are upper crust/caste and exist apart from average sinkies who rather would stand with fts instead of their fellow sinkies whom they like to sh1t on.

The dark side just got massive hate boner against lmw, will never find support from this group one.
Its true that Leong is appealing to the losers segment.

But its not the majority. So thats why he still NCMP.

Perhaps if EDMW form a GRC then he can me MP

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me think PAP frame the issue wrongly.

LMW framing is very focused.
REally? I lost his thoughts 5 min into the debate.

Didnt seems like he knows what he talking about.

you guys need to organise it better for him'

He is frantically searching all over EDMW for "facts"

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
REally? I lost his thoughts 5 min into the debate.

Didnt seems like he knows what he talking about.

you guys need to organise it better for him'

He is frantically searching all over EDMW for "facts"

He must be feeling grateful to you for being a top 10 poster on this thread to keep it on the front page.

zuppeur

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls report to MOM if you know companies hire such people.

Otherwise any faculties good university in a big country can easily overwhelm the small number of graduates from local universities.

Companies will not survive if they hire lousy people. Unless if they are cheap and is hired to do a cheap job.

Report no use one lah.
MOM view that it unaccreditated. It only fake if the person forged his academic.

There are also many pinoy degree grad their standard could be lower than out poly and ITE and yet they holding mid executive jobs that Singaporean can do.

spidyboyie2

Reaction score
Cause it is a main problem among all the FTAs

Like LMW said, we are pro-trade but not free for all trade
But SEICA don't allow free flow of foreigners though...the problem I think is when companies who hop on the FTA bring in their whole village and worse, occupy the higher paying industries.

This one the govt trying to address by monitoring these blacklist companies but still more can be done

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Report no use one lah.
MOM view that it unaccreditated. It only fake if the person forged his academic.

There are also many pinoy degree grad their standard could be lower than out poly and ITE and yet they holding mid executive jobs that Singaporean can do.
I never thought our Poly and ITE was first class. Rightfully that Pinoy degrees are comparable to them.

But Local degrees are a different class and they are small in numbers. But I wun hire a Poly/ITE if I cannot get a local degree. I will hire a overseas degree.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.