Q for guys who are married

Staid4

Master Member
Reaction score
Does your wife actually bring any value to your life except sex and having children?

:( one problem for me always falling out of relationship is I find the girl I'm dating doesn't put value into my life except sex. Some even need me to service like dead fish. Makes me wonder sometime if this is normal for men in a married life?

Do you have to make all the decision... Be the main breadwinner and yet have to take care of wife who expects you to tell her everything is all right when she gets emotional?

jdrevolutionary23

Master Member
Reaction score
Does your wife actually bring any value to your life except sex and having children?

:( one problem for me always falling out of relationship is I find the girl I'm dating doesn't put value into my life except sex. Some even need me to service like dead fish. Makes me wonder sometime if this is normal for men in a married life?

Do you have to make all the decision... Be the main breadwinner and yet have to take care of wife who expects you to tell her everything is all right when she gets emotional?
What kind of "value" in your life are you looking for? Not married but currently attached, and for me I would say the value of a relationship to me is companionship. Of course it can also be argued that you can also find companionship in normal friendships, but the intimacy is just not there I guess?

Athlon_Riser

Master Member
Reaction score

TS you are very lucky because i do not even get sex.. I actually get nothing.

s-ghost

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What kind of "value" in your life are you looking for? Not married but currently attached, and for me I would say the value of a relationship to me is companionship. Of course it can also be argued that you can also find companionship in normal friendships, but the intimacy is just not there I guess?
ya i guess companionship is very real, live together

ah gui no hab :frown::frown:

albertchan659

Reaction score

Need to filter more high quality girls bro. There are smart, interesting and chio girls out there, just whether u up to their standard or not haha

Acetone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Alot of Sinkie girls are like that.... you will need to be the breadwinner, the cook, the house husband, the daddy, the dildo and the chauffeur.

hachi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to filter more high quality girls bro. There are smart, interesting and chio girls out there, just whether u up to their standard or not haha
Many have one choice.... The only choice... Then no choice...

workingclass

Master Member
Reaction score

Of course men of the house makes the important decisions.

Don’t tell me u want to be beta follower of your wife? Those kind that give salary to wife and everything let her settle?

jdrevolutionary23

Master Member
Reaction score
ya i guess companionship is very real, live together

ah gui no hab :frown::frown:
Not living together la haha, just graduated from NUS this semester. But good to have companionship lor because as guys we rarely share our 心事 with people one and that's why so many cases of suppressed mental health conditions. Having a significant other who you can confide in does make life easier.

xiaoxz

Reaction score
sinkie life is liddat that one unless u high achieving then u can choose...

mean while sinkie bu airport runway still dream of amdk or korean oppa but never rook at themselves

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.