Q for guys who are married

Staid4

Master Member
Reaction score
What kind of "value" in your life are you looking for? Not married but currently attached, and for me I would say the value of a relationship to me is companionship. Of course it can also be argued that you can also find companionship in normal friendships, but the intimacy is just not there I guess?

Maybe i sound really gek gao this way... but my mindset is such,

My contribution,

1. More money contributed by me.
2. Household Chores majority to be done by me esp dirty work like washing dishes, mopping and cleaning the toilet.
3. If got children i have to help with diapers changing (which is okay for me i think it's fair and square for equal childcare)
4. My companionship
5. Drive wife around
6. During sex i'm the one servicing her and she wants to stop after she comes

Wife Contribution

1. Sex (but she enjoys too)
2. She bears children (if not i bear?)
3. Her companionship

???

These are the exact talks i had with last last ex. Initially i thought she was joking about she don't wanna do chores. But slowly as the relationship progress i found that i'm the one contributing most of the time and she doesn't even contribute anything. It'd be her favourite movie genre if not we're not watching. And i was amazed after our first few times... she actually wants to stop and go to sleep after she came when i was still going.

Wtf?? and that's the reason we became ex.

That's the reason i ask this question because i want to find out if this is really how men are going to be after marriage?

I mean what's the point if i start a family with another adult baby that i have to be her financial pillar / emotional pillar and she just sits at home??

So i'm wondering if those whom are married... are your wife also contributes by being your emotional support or help you when you need help?

Staid4

Master Member
Reaction score
Alot of Sinkie girls are like that.... you will need to be the breadwinner, the cook, the house husband, the daddy, the dildo and the chauffeur.
Exactly that's why i'm trying to find out if all married men have such issue?

So i can decide if marriage is a thing for me.

Abjure

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does your wife actually bring any value to your life except sex and having children?

:( one problem for me always falling out of relationship is I find the girl I'm dating doesn't put value into my life except sex. Some even need me to service like dead fish. Makes me wonder sometime if this is normal for men in a married life?

Do you have to make all the decision... Be the main breadwinner and yet have to take care of wife who expects you to tell her everything is all right when she gets emotional?
Pump and dump yo!!!!!

Shadow_Dancer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does your wife actually bring any value to your life except sex and having children?

:( one problem for me always falling out of relationship is I find the girl I'm dating doesn't put value into my life except sex. Some even need me to service like dead fish. Makes me wonder sometime if this is normal for men in a married life?

Do you have to make all the decision... Be the main breadwinner and yet have to take care of wife who expects you to tell her everything is all right when she gets emotional?
Something wrong with you. Enough said.

LubbyLub

Master Member
Reaction score

When she cowgirl u, u oso can b deadfish wad

Acetone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly that's why i'm trying to find out if all married men have such issue?

So i can decide if marriage is a thing for me.
Like i said lor... there are alot of girls like that... but also equally good number of girls who are decent/great wives. Really need to make your choices carefully. Dont go for the superficial only... cos looks (boobs) dont last...

A Better Tomorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course men of the house makes the important decisions.

Don’t tell me u want to be beta follower of your wife? Those kind that give salary to wife and everything let her settle?
There are a few cases where the wife earns more and wears pants in the house.

Acetone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course men of the house makes the important decisions.

Don’t tell me u want to be beta follower of your wife? Those kind that give salary to wife and everything let her settle?
Yes its true... men make the important decisions,... like which country to nuke, which political party to vote for... for all the other small things, the wife will decide.

workingclass

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe i sound really gek gao this way... but my mindset is such,

My contribution,

1. More money contributed by me.
2. Household Chores majority to be done by me esp dirty work like washing dishes, mopping and cleaning the toilet.
3. If got children i have to help with diapers changing (which is okay for me i think it's fair and square for equal childcare)
4. My companionship
5. Drive wife around
6. During sex i'm the one servicing her and she wants to stop after she comes

Wife Contribution

1. Sex (but she enjoys too)
2. She bears children (if not i bear?)
3. Her companionship

???

These are the exact talks i had with last last ex. Initially i thought she was joking about she don't wanna do chores. But slowly as the relationship progress i found that i'm the one contributing most of the time and she doesn't even contribute anything. It'd be her favourite movie genre if not we're not watching. And i was amazed after our first few times... she actually wants to stop and go to sleep after she came when i was still going.

Wtf?? and that's the reason we became ex.

That's the reason i ask this question because i want to find out if this is really how men are going to be after marriage?

I mean what's the point if i start a family with another adult baby that i have to be her financial pillar / emotional pillar and she just sits at home??

So i'm wondering if those whom are married... are your wife also contributes by being your emotional support or help you when you need help?
No your ex is a selfish person. Not all women are like her.

If have kids, most of her time will be taken up by the kids. Not just change diapers so easy lol.

My personal view is that men should not appear too weak in front of their wives. Should maintain “frame”. Weakness in men is a huge turnoff to women and the cause of many divorces. Even if u r down and out, this should be temporary and not let yourself wallow in self pity.

A Better Tomorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What kind of "value" in your life are you looking for? Not married but currently attached, and for me I would say the value of a relationship to me is companionship. Of course it can also be argued that you can also find companionship in normal friendships, but the intimacy is just not there I guess?
Now the value is very much appreciated like telco SIM plan without contract.

Staid4

Master Member
Reaction score
No your ex is a selfish person. Not all women are like her.

If have kids, most of her time will be taken up by the kids. Not just change diapers so easy lol.

My personal view is that men should not appear too weak in front of their wives. Should maintain “frame”. Weakness in men is a huge turnoff to women and the cause of many divorces. Even if u r down and out, this should be temporary and not let yourself wallow in self pity.
Maybe i really met the wrong person.

It was until the extend if i can have baby she would make me have the baby on behalf of her.

She doesn't cook either.

Imagine... chores... cooking... deadfish... and she mentioned so much anxiety in bringing up a baby... telling me i have to do more about it.

So if this is the case i have to work, do chores, cook for her, service her at night and then takes care of the baby too when she's freaking out.

Maybe it's a good thing we became ex.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.