- Jul 29, 2018
- Reaction score
What kind of "value" in your life are you looking for? Not married but currently attached, and for me I would say the value of a relationship to me is companionship. Of course it can also be argued that you can also find companionship in normal friendships, but the intimacy is just not there I guess?
Maybe i sound really gek gao this way... but my mindset is such,
1. More money contributed by me.
2. Household Chores majority to be done by me esp dirty work like washing dishes, mopping and cleaning the toilet.
3. If got children i have to help with diapers changing (which is okay for me i think it's fair and square for equal childcare)
4. My companionship
5. Drive wife around
6. During sex i'm the one servicing her and she wants to stop after she comes
1. Sex (but she enjoys too)
2. She bears children (if not i bear?)
3. Her companionship
These are the exact talks i had with last last ex. Initially i thought she was joking about she don't wanna do chores. But slowly as the relationship progress i found that i'm the one contributing most of the time and she doesn't even contribute anything. It'd be her favourite movie genre if not we're not watching. And i was amazed after our first few times... she actually wants to stop and go to sleep after she came when i was still going.
Wtf?? and that's the reason we became ex.
That's the reason i ask this question because i want to find out if this is really how men are going to be after marriage?
I mean what's the point if i start a family with another adult baby that i have to be her financial pillar / emotional pillar and she just sits at home??
So i'm wondering if those whom are married... are your wife also contributes by being your emotional support or help you when you need help?