Qoo10 Deals (Cart Coupon Request)

spikeling

Reaction score
Many of the Qoo10 sellers are really scam. Bought 2 items during 10/10 sale using the $50 discount coupon for spending $250. Until now haven't ship out yet.

Actually many sellers increase their pricing just above $250 that time to take advantage of the Qoo10 promotion.

Then now because of the $60 discount coupon for spending $300, they again increase their pricing to above $300 to lure people to buy.

The worst thing is my previous 2 pending orders got cancelled by them today so that they can sell my stocks at higher pricing to buyers for $300 now... wtf... Full of unscrupulous sellers at Qoo10 now.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many of the Qoo10 sellers are really scam. Bought 2 items during 10/10 sale using the $50 discount coupon for spending $250. Until now haven't ship out yet.

Actually many sellers increase their pricing just above $250 that time to take advantage of the Qoo10 promotion.

Then now because of the $60 discount coupon for spending $300, they again increase their pricing to above $300 to lure people to buy.

The worst thing is my previous 2 pending orders got cancelled by them today so that they can sell my stocks at higher pricing to buyers for $300 now... wtf... Full of unscrupulous sellers at Qoo10 now.
😲 Which shop ?

spying

Reaction score
If anyone got $50 vip coupon not using, appreciate to share with me. Wish qoo10 would issue back the coupon you used before it got expired for cases where you had to cancel order due to dishonest sellers

friedapple

Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone donate to me either $10, $15, or $20 coupon if you are not using it please? Buying something for my mom. Thanks so much in advance.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I would stay away from Qoo10.

terminater

Reaction score
Does not apply to all sellers.

Still some good sellers around.
Yup, bought many times on qoo10 during sales. Have never encountered any issue with them raising price or pulling stunt. Guess is see luck one bah.. Go for those reputable seller shld be no issue..

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone got extra
RouletteQ - 30% Cart Coupon (Max S$3.00 off) ?

bunn85

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone please provide the $8 off $60 silver member coupon if not using? Thank you very much!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.