Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
I don't agree actually. While 4k is good to have, not many people have the budget to get a graphic card good enough to run smoothly at native resolution. And I would prefer a 1440p monitor with high refresh rate over a 4K without. Also there is no affordable GPU that runs both 4k and refresh rate concurrently. So no point rushing to get 4K.

i agreed. 2k for me is the sweet spot. good performance with crisp clear display.

will only change to 4k if somewhere in the future there's gpu that cost <1k that can run constant 100fps in any AAA title with max graphic setting

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
I always feel the cashback with CIMB is very shady based on my experience. There are months where the cash back looks about right based on the spending, while some months looks too low. Like spending (on food and online shopping) 1k on the card, but getting a single digit cashback. Since then, I stopped using it.

same. been using CIMB cc and the cashback its so irregular. every month i exceed 600 but get single digit cashback. like 3 month single digit..1 month double digit.

and there is no way to check also which count as what. give up and just get standchart 1.5% to everything except the regular exception

kenplicity

Reaction score
same. been using CIMB cc and the cashback its so irregular. every month i exceed 600 but get single digit cashback. like 3 month single digit..1 month double digit.

and there is no way to check also which count as what. give up and just get standchart 1.5% to everything except the regular exception

best thing is standchart 1.5% has higher tolerance on what you spend on. others very retrictive

Elysium87

Reaction score
would we be getting the weekend coupon $50 dollars for 300 spending this week?

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody force you to buy 1440p monitor

So what happened to people who just bought 1080p monitor?they stuck@ 2001 resolution?they need to buy thrice?

This is for people who fit with their budget and requirement

go ahead and moved on with ur new resolution and 4k:s13:

Buying a 8k tv now to watch mediacorp shows in 1080i resolution just because its new and shiny tech and i dont want to have to buy a new tv 4 times:s13::s22:.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Crispy, your item paid by mm card no problem right?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Don't think it's gsync compatible tho, doesn't say anywhere on the page. Without it i don't think it's worth the price.

just freesync, no gsync. but with discount of up to 80 min and etc, i think worth it. quite value for money if u want 2k, 144ghz, 27 inch ips panel, consider good deal

Alwaysb

Reaction score
$20 Off New Mastercard

hi, anyone can help? How do i get this offer?

Alwaysb

Reaction score
There is a $20 off $40 purchase for new mastercard. Anyone knows how to use it? I tried... discount not shown

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a $20 off $40 purchase for new mastercard. Anyone knows how to use it? I tried... discount not shown

New mastercard. At checkout, once entered 16 digit card number, discount will show. If doesnt show, means card not eligible. Find other mastercard to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.