Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
strange that the max wattage is only 2500 with 13A max load and safety mark is for the plug only.

This is a very normal rating. This is the most popular power extension strip on Lazada with almost 240 orders- 2500W 10A.

https://s.lazada.sg/s.Xo5D
wmUpZJZ.jpg

timothybo

Reaction score
just bought a group buy item and the status is "group buy proceeding"
is this same like shipping requesting?

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
Most likely ppl buy w/o checking. But if nvr explode yet then shld be fine?

No idea, I personally never buy from this particular seller before but I feel 238 orders can’t be wrong?

I’m currently using JB power extension rated at 3250W 13A for 5 years already. Hot water kettle, steamer, steamboat induction cooker all okay. Most importantly, it’s less than half the price.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, sorry to ask but anyone knows where the location for the Qcoin Spin? somehow the usual place i navigate to disappeared. Cant locate it any longer.

ridiculous?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, sorry to ask but anyone knows where the location for the Qcoin Spin? somehow the usual place i navigate to disappeared. Cant locate it any longer.

Open Quube app, middle right side on the landing page. "Q lounge".
Depending on your screen resolution.

Last edited:

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends. No fix bank. Some numbers get it. Some dont. Got it once on a maybank mastercard.

yah really trial and error like that.
My cimb one(haven't used for a while) cannot when I first tried, tried again 2-3 days later, suddenly can.

qwerty84

Reaction score
I ordered some stuff yest midnight. The status is shipping requesting. Does it means order went through already? I chose delivery to be today between 2 to 4pm

watzup_ken

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They hid it. I tried looking for it as well, but it's gone. In the end, I also removed the app. Waste of time. I feel while some things are indeed cheaper there, the fact that I need to buy the coins from them don't instill confidence. If the seller cancels the order, then you are going to be stuck with the coins.

MugFree

Reaction score
uh... it has always been there for me, at the left hand side of the menu

They hid it. I tried looking for it as well, but it's gone. In the end, I also removed the app. Waste of time. I feel while some things are indeed cheaper there, the fact that I need to buy the coins from them don't instill confidence. If the seller cancels the order, then you are going to be stuck with the coins.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agree. Feel its the same as GC. No?

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
For matchmove top up, can't use One time pay to other credit card? Outside so no token atm. I have to choose a bank card option between Amex, DBS, Diners club?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi.. can Live10 $10 off $50 cart coupons be gifted? If so, do any of u have a spare one that I can have? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.