wongminmin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://special.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=1877

0206_MSS_coupon_tcs.png

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried to get the Spring Sale cart coupon. That stupid (not working) code confirmation again.

Sent from OnePlus 5T using GAGT

Last edited:

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try using com..

Before that use hp cannot then go to my computer and input the sms code andnit work..

:s22:

Tried to get the Spring Sale cart coupon. That stupid (not working) code confirmation again.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

You just need to input your mobile number and the confirmation code once. Subsequently will not ask again. They just want to verify your account once. Just make sure each account is tagged to different phone number will do.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
You just need to input your mobile number and the confirmation code once. Subsequently will not ask again. They just want to verify your account once. Just make sure each account is tagged to different phone number will do.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Yes, that's what I did. Input the SMS code but always says invalid code. Will try using computer

miketkf

Reaction score
Today is my lucky day with qpoints of 888, I have won a $10 gift card as shown below:
Q·money
Coupon
Q·point
Gift Card
2rcx578.jpg

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is my lucky day with qpoints of 888, I have won a $10 gift card as shown below:
Q·money
Coupon
Q·point
Gift Card
2rcx578.jpg

nice. the 888 q points is from qube ar?

cryn79

Reaction score
Aside from making a purchase to earn the pig token, is there another way to get it?

8-lane

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If an item is on Lucky Auction for a few days.. each qoo10 user can bid once for it on each of the days issit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.