harky

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the new layout.. make me abit not used to it

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this some new thing ah? The coupons are more frequent now but are not as attractive as before?

Where are all the 10 off 50, 12 off 60 etc

nwh_sg

Reaction score

if not a must to get sandisk, this one good good and much cheaper. Many bought from this seller from Korea.

G7W1Eh.jpg

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not delivered. Not replying to enquiry. In the end q10 refund.

Take note on Qoo10's refund, the system tend to cheat.

Recently I bought some stuff for about $60 and I used 500 qpoints.

A seller claimed that the item I ordered is oos and refunded me $6. Only $1 (Q Money) of my money was refunded, the rest was that 500 qpoints even though the item is $6 out of $60 (total bill).

So as buyers, we get penalized even when it's not our fault. Our own money is the least priority when it comes to a refund.

joshuaho

Reaction score
Main reason why I moved on to other platforms for online purchases.

A seller claimed that the item I ordered is oos and refunded me $6. Only $1 (Q Money) of my money was refunded, the rest was that 500 qpoints even though the item is $6 out of $60 (total bill).

So as buyers, we get penalized even when it's not our fault. Our own money is the least priority when it comes to a refund.

ridiculous?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Write to cs, they give option of qmoney or qpoint. :vijayadmin:

29w7dc3.jpg

Last edited:

boonkang

Reaction score

I also kenna this type of case before.

It's been (default) like this for quite some time already...

If you don't like it -- you have to write in to Qoo10 customer service which (sometimes) can be a real hassle to deal with -- especially if it's just for a few dollars worth of refund.

The other thing is...

If you get refund in Qmoney, it does not expire -- but when Qoo10 refund you $5 as 500 Qpoints, you need to (remember to) use within 6 months or else these 500 Qpoints will expire.

Depending on how you deposit / got in your Qmoney -- you may be able to withdraw out the Qmoney but you can never withdraw Qpoints as money.

The other problem with Qpoints is -- it can't be transferred to another Qoo10 a/c.

So, even when you don't have anything to buy on Qoo10 -- you can't transfer any (expiring) Qpoints to another Qoo10 a/c to let other people use the (expiring) Qpoints.

I ever got Qpoints expire before -- because I forgot about the expiring Qpoints + Qoo10 getting less & less attractive to buy from -- due to the (continuously) reducing attractiveness of discount coupons.

By doing refund to you in Qpoints -- they (Qoo10) are (indirectly) forcing you to make future purchases on Qoo10 within the validity period of the Qpoints -- in order to make use of the Qpoints.

And one more issue is...

If you get $5 refund in Qmoney, you can proceed to use this Qmoney to fully pay for any other $5 item(s) you wish to buy on Qoo10.

But when you get $5 refund as 500 Qpoints -- you need AT LEAST $16.67 payable amount upon checkout of your cart item(s) in Qoo10 -- in order to use 500 Qpoints within 1 cart.

This is because Qpoints can be use to offset ONLY up to 30% of payable amount upon checkout at Qoo10.

(if you have 10K or more Qpoints, the use of Qpoints to offset payable amount upon checkout is limited to JUST 10% of your Qpoints)

Of course you can always choose not to use the 500 Qpoints all at once -- but break up the use of the 500 Qpoints (200 + 200 + 100 etc.) over multiple cart purchases.

Isn't this GREAT for everyone? /sarc

By doing $5 refund as 500 Qpoints by Qoo10 -- in order to use it you guarantee have to spend at least 3 times more ($16.67) -- in future purchases in order to use these 500 Qpoints.

Last edited:

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do I click to see the receipt of particular item purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.