And gold coupons

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
event not yet open, later try again

https://www.qoo10.sg/s/ARMY?keyword=army&master_eventApply=4j_g_1_47fC4pBM_g_3_
https://www.qoo10.sg/s/THERMAL?keyword=thermal&master_eventApply=6vmLwsJEy5s_g_3_
https://www.qoo10.sg/s/FILA?keyword=FILA&master_eventApply=i_g_1_XS_g_1_Sh7o8A_g_3_

1002_pirate_crossword.v_2.png

ARMY
THERMAL
FILA

:)

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When purchasing items using qcoins able to use conjunction with promo code or cannot?

Hi, any answer to this? Thanks

Already answered below.
Basically qcoins is just a payment method where you required to have sufficient amount to pay for your items after coupons, qpoints whichever applicable.

Yes, apply discount code first.
The use QPoints.
Pay with QCoins

Smallsweetz

Reaction score
Is gift card better or qoo coin better? Noticed that gift card is 2% off but qoo coin can be as high as 10% with amex. But I'm hesitant due to the fluctuations in exchange rate. Seems like will change every now and then.

Appreciate advice for experts here :)

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Is gift card better or qoo coin better? Noticed that gift card is 2% off but qoo coin can be as high as 10% with amex. But I'm hesitant due to the fluctuations in exchange rate. Seems like will change every now and then.

Appreciate advice for experts here :)
Qcoins is probably a better option currently. But then again, only buy it when you need to purchase soon. Don't buy and keep.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy and keep better. the rate go higher.

It is not one way street, it can and have dropped before earlier this year.

For something with no way to encash and limited to usage in qoo10 and quube only, same as shadowz1984, i will only buy when i need it.

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like buying QCoin Top Up voucher from Qoo10 Live app is more reliable than from desktop web. When using desktop web stuck at Processing for hours, but using app it is issued within minutes.

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there is any $80 off $600 lately, wanna buy sth around $700 +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.